• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
In these last few months of retail I've learned that cigs are serious business
You should've listened every time Slay talked about old heads and Newports. Actually I think Angelus old tag was "Black people = newports".

But yeah cigarettes are serious for all smokers, and some aren't afraid to cuss you out if you grab the wrong brand. I don't miss retail at all.

Trey

8 player Smash. Can't wait to try it once and never again because you can't tell what the fuck is going on because there's seven other assholes spazzing out on screen. Framerate going to shit every time someone jumps because there's no reason this mode should exist.

Ice Climbers died for this.

Furyous

In these last few months of retail I've learned that cigs are serious business

People gotta get their fix. Now an easy way to make more income is to flip them off the clock for less than the price in stores using an alias. #SOLDNOTTOLD

On a lighter note, is anyone else disappointed in dan patrick? Dude spent time discussing Russell Wilson's blackness and I had to turn him off.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
8 player Smash. Can't wait to try it once and never again because you can't tell what the fuck is going on because there's seven other assholes spazzing out on screen. Framerate going to shit every time someone jumps because there's no reason this mode should exist.

Ice Climbers died for this.

Did people actually care about Ice Climbers?

Seems odd to me.

Malyse

The Cupid manga series is the most insane thing I have read in my life. A chick who regresses in age if she doesn't get kisses. A dude who can only cum seven more times in his life before he gets permanent ED. A tattoo that makes women obsessively eat your ass when they see it. Taku Kitazaki, you are one weird dude.

DominoKid

The Cupid manga series is the most insane thing I have read in my life. A chick who regresses in age if she doesn't get kisses. A dude who can only cum seven more times in his life before he gets permanent ED. A tattoo that makes women obsessively eat your ass when they see it. Taku Kitazaki, you are one weird dude.

What in the shit.

Slayven

What in the shit.

Yeah this one manga person makes weird sex mangas. There is a shonen managa where if the main guy gets an errection he dies, so his father trained him in the deadliest martial arts to focus his mind. But he ends up going to an all girl's school.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah this one manga person makes weird sex mangas. There is a shonen managa where if the main guy gets an errection he dies, so his father trained him in the deadliest martial arts to focus his mind. But he ends up going to an all girl's school.

This is the most amazing premise

Wazzy

Banned
Has anyone else seen that disgusting tweet from that Fat Jew guy? Sorry if it's been discussed but I was shocked and grossed out by how awful it is. Who the hell says something like this? Especially about a goddamn child?

https://twitter.com/FATJEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom