• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

So every possible reaction to a relationship thread annoys you? lol

If you think there's only two reactions, sure. I just think there's degrees between "you're a special snowflake" and "stop being such a fucking nerd, you nerd." But hey. What do I know?

I always imagine dudes taking pages of notes from those threads and just being even more confused and paralyzed into inaction
Sometimes the best advice you can give someone is "stop asking for advice and figure it out yourself," I think. At the very least, you'll learn more stumbling through social situations than watching Gaf tear itself apart trying to help you.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
#Latepass

I just got to Wolfenstein The New Order.
9NLVieC.png
This shit is amazing. The presentation of the story is dope, they managed to make BJ awesome, the atmosphere is depressing as it should be, and the combat is crazy. Can't believe I'm pulling off headshots with a pistol from long range with no iron sights, in 2014.

Running into a slide with two machine guns blasting
9NLVieC.png
. Nazis ain't eeen know what hit em.

MachineGames / Starbreeze are lords of this fps shit.

at first i just thought the game was alright.

and then the intro ends and you're in the future and i was
bhKp2.gif

give them half life 3, they're good at scripted fps campaigns and valve is too lazy to continue anyways.

jWILL253

Banned
I've never been able to get into magical girl anime. Not even Sailor Moon, the original magical girl anime.

Not just because they're overall suspect to me, but they are just
flabbynsick.png
to me in terms of enjoyment...

J10

Banned
Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise is annoyingly cute. I can't deal with this shit much longer. I need a murder simulator pronto.

harSon

Banned
I wasn't able to get a Wii U, but I copped two 3DS XL's for $59.99 each. I'm going to give one to my nephew, and donate the other to my job since we deal with at risk youth.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
give them half life 3, they're good at scripted fps campaigns and valve is too lazy to continue anyways.

Lol. That might be for the best, cause unless they find a way to add hats to HL3, that shit ain't getting made. Freeman might actually get some characterization, instead of just being silent savior.

Fuck them for ending it on that cliffhanger and not doing shit else with the series...

However, for a while, I didn’t know that you were rapping about murdering people. I was simply lured in by your beat, flow and dance alone.

These are the first two bars:

And Chewy, I'm some hot nigga
Like I talk to Shyste when I shot niggas
Like you seen him twirl then he drop, nigga
And we keep them nine millis on my block, nigga

The dance doesn't even come in until later in the video.

The video of him "auditioning" was unfortunate. I doubt he's the only artist doing it.

jWILL253

Banned
SAO had a decent first 15 episodes, save for the occasional pandering and overall weird premise.

Everything after that was pure unredeemable fuckery.

SAO had a decent first 15 episodes, save for the occasional pandering and overall weird premise.

Everything after that was pure unredeemable fuckery.

Nah.

Even before that creepy shit they pulled in the second arc, the show was always just boring mary sue wish fulfillment.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Yo so I finally saw the first few episodes of Kill la Kill after hating on it because everyone kept hyping it up. Real talk, that shit had me rolling especially Mako. This chick is on that dumb stuff lol.

Big one is the truth. Another reason why I love Gao. Throw back with at gangsta motherfucker reprising that role. Yeah, loved that character so much, I checked out the other shit the actor has done. And a long time ago came across Zubat.

That gangsta

well shit I need to put in that one time I super kicked a dude in 5th grade

You goddamn right you should. I would make a goddamn badge and wear that shit around like a championship belt and roll into any spot with fucking theme music. I would roll into a spot like Joe Higashi in Fatal Fury the motion picture. You know that seen where he bout to fight Hwa ja and that music playing and the animation you only see a nigga shoulders moving. That type of shit. I would roll into a club like that. And if I hit a motherfucker with a spicolli driver, I would buy a fucking airship. Real talk, you couldn't tell me shit.

Just made someone listen to Splackavellie for the first time in their lives

I feel like I'm doing the Lord's work

Couple things.

1) Why splackavelli gotta be fucking Shemar Moore.
2) Why ain't Mari Morrow bigger then she is. She is fucking gorgeous.
3) The 90's. The Era you can talk about extramarital affairs and bump that shit at the club and your girl will lie to you and say you her splackavelli, when in reality that nigga in the corner been beatin it up every time you go to work at McDonald's. Yep. I love the 90's. MMPR, Extramarital affairs, and pagers. And gangstas wearing jheri curls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom