• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late again but Sword Art Online is garbage. GARBAGE.

If somebody tells you to watch it, report them.

It's the only humane thing to do, it's not like they were really alive any more anyway.

Big one is the truth. Another reason why I love Gao. Throw back with at gangsta motherfucker reprising that role. Yeah, loved that character so much, I checked out the other shit the actor has done. And a long time ago came across Zubat.

That gangsta

Preach!

I could post that one time that shit happened but BCT aint ready for that
Black Lady
though. And then that other time when
Rini X Unicorn was a thing
but BCT aint ready for that either.

Speaking of, Sailor Moon Crystal is killing it though. The every other week nonsense is nonsense but I'm glad its being its own thing instead of being a beat for beat manga retread.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is still the best adaptation of the work at this very moment and great enough to stand as its own thing especially the
Dark Mercury Arc
which is everything a fan of that character could ever ask for.

Enough of this anime talk from me. I gotta get back to Kakuto Chojin.

Slayven

I hate when folks post in threads "Why are you guys upset? I am not upset and I am the standard of what does and does not offend"

No snow or rain here, brehs. Dat So Cal life.

That KKK thread is fairly tame, yes, there's always people that don't get it, but that's par for the course.

Man people defending the KKK is not what I should be seeing first thing in the morning. Fuck it though people gonna do the same dumb shit they always do

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
KKK Members are human beings just like you and me. We can't just take that away from them based on our prejudices

J10

Banned
Dave Attell does a funny bit on the KKK where he asks if there's any new business with the Klan and why are they still having meetings. "We still hate everybody, right? Cool, see you all next week."

5L0gOP9.jpg

Y'all bodies ready?

#FriezaBack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom