• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjchokehand.png

Shit just went into TRIPLE overtime, neither one of these teams wanna win

I think Bucks bout to pull it out tho, so my dude might be safe tonight

Malyse

You don't think so? He's just a street level vigilante. Works as well as Shield and their antics that Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye have no part in.
I think the real part is putting him in the softer MCU as not a villain.

----

Serial is the biggest thing of 2014, by far.

Trey

a lot of what makes 3D World so good is the music. It's really good for being so simple. The presentation as a whole is top notch; the colors really pop.

cyborg009

Banned
look into biotin or nizoral too.

Maybe concede the fight early like MJ and shave it so pictures of yourself are consistent lol

I'll look into that

If you have the head shape for it, shaving is the cheapest, easiest option lol

That's what I did

I don't think I have the head shape for that mines is a bit small. My brother went bald in the navy but his head is huge so he looks really nice shaven.

harSon

Banned
look into biotin or nizoral too.

Maybe concede the fight early like MJ and shave it so pictures of yourself are consistent lol

Damn, you been hit with the Clint Howard bug too :(?

At the very least I'd say an overwhelming majority of people look better when they go bald than having a bald spot. For the exceptions.....welp

I think I'd spray on some hair and sharpie on some hairlines before going bald. My head ain't working bald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom