• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrewulf

Banned
Motherfucker damn near almost ran over my girlfriend while we were crossing the street. So heated right now. Crosswalk was up and the motherfucker was on his phone, not paying attention. She had to hold me back from kicking this guy's teeth in.

Ugh. All I wanted was to go and see a goddamn movie. My whole day's soured.

So apparently some chick made a video directed to her ex-boyfriend? of her talking shit to him while playing with herself. I'm talkin fingers in everything on display with the stirred macaroni sounds…and she put it on Youtube and apparently has been on youtube since 2013.
mjchokehand.png

harSon

Banned
Goddamn, my nephew's mom ain't shit. I gave my nephew my old 32" Samsung LCD television when I bought a new TV about a year ago, and I just found out that it's not in his bedroom or even the front room. It's in her bedroom and he's not even allowed to watch it. What kind of ain't shit mentality is that?

Goddamn, my nephew's mom ain't shit. I gave my nephew my old 32" Samsung LCD television when I bought a new TV about a year ago, and I just found out that it's not in his bedroom or even the front room. It's in her bedroom and he's not even allowed to watch it. What kind of ain't shit mentality is that?

Why don't you talk to your cousin/sister?

"Precocious don't need no flat screen!"

That's fucked up.

Village

You should say something about it

So apparently some chick made a video directed to her ex-boyfriend? of her talking shit to him while playing with herself. I'm talkin fingers in everything on display with the stirred macaroni sounds…and she put it on Youtube and apparently has been on youtube since 2013.
mjchokehand.png

so.... you just gonna keep the lank to yourself?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
mjchokehand.png

That reminds me of that Demonius X video where he was yelling at his ex girlfriend about how horrible she was and shitty and then finishes up the video and waves at the camera, and he was beating off the whole time under the frame and had his hand covered. Horrible shit, stayed on youtube for a LONG TIME.

Slayven

you still can

you just need to ask dreamdrop for permission first
He ain't shit.

mjchokehand.png
Need links

He don't need HD to watch spongebob

FyreWulff

Knew a kid who had a mom that did that kind of stuff and sent anything good he got to 'storage'.

It sucks because then the kid ends up getting less nice things because nobody wants to give their parents free money.

Sometimes I think of one certain thing she did and it still makes me sad.

Gorillaz

The Souls games have everyone beat in the "ain't shit" tier of black character customization

they took this whole Challenging/hard style games too far to the point making characters are now tricky

The Souls games have everyone beat in the "ain't shit" tier of black character customization

they took this whole Challenging/hard style games too far to the point making characters are now tricky

FROM knows you're going to spend half your time in armour and the other half as a zombie.

I'd kill to look good in a Souls game. Dark Sous 2 was so close...

I rarely make a black dude in WRPGs because of reasons like this. Can a brother save middle earth with a skin fade? Is that too much to ask?

I'm pretty sure KOTOR 2 had some fairly decent cuts. Shame there was no real customisation options.

Sabrewulf

Banned
One thing I hate about character customizers is that they always think the afro is just one giant, perfected ball of hair with no distinct curls. Using it as that '70s' joke hair instead of what Afros look like today.

Afro locks are incredibly versatile. Only game I've seen that can do a 'fro to justice recently would have to be Sunset Overdrive and probably that Black Desert game.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
All I want out of Black Friday is a discount on some PSN+

Maybe some Steam cards to stock up for during the holidays

but so far nothing. Besides that 10 dollars off a single card on Ebay while I was out of town

I rarely make a black dude in WRPGs because of reasons like this. Can a brother save middle earth with a skin fade? Is that too much to ask?

I don't make black characters in Bioware games because the voice actors. Like yo male Shepard is NOT a black voice clearly! I made a black male once, and was like "This nigga gonna save the fuckin galaxy and shit!" then he spoke…deleted that shit so quickly.

I don't make black characters in Bioware games because the voice actors. Like yo male Shepard is NOT a black voice clearly! I made a black male once, and was like "This nigga gonna save the fuckin galaxy and shit!" then he spoke…deleted that shit so quickly.

Lucky for 95% of us black folk in Canada sound hollywood american.

my Black Shepherd sounds fine.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yal need to hurry up and get some time in DA:I so we can appreciate Viviene together

Slayven

All I want out of Black Friday is a discount on some PSN+

Maybe some Steam cards to stock up for during the holidays

but so far nothing. Besides that 10 dollars off a single card on Ebay while I was out of town
I got my steam sale lsit ready for next month.
One thing I hate about character customizers is that they always think the afro is just one giant, perfected ball of hair with no distinct curls. Using it as that '70s' joke hair instead of what Afros look like today.

Afro locks are incredibly versatile. Only game I've seen that can do a 'fro to justice recently would have to be Sunset Overdrive and probably that Black Desert game.
You get afro, ball head or dreadlocks. How lizard people going to have more options?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I got my steam sale lsit ready for next month.

Lists mean nothing in the face of Daily Deals and flash sales

What I'm doing this year is just putting 50-100 dollars in my account via cards and that's my budget for the duration of the sale. Once that's gone I'm done.

I'm just trying to get that 100 dollars for like 80 or something via Black Friday

and I need that year of PSN+ for Xrd

but Black Friday letting me down this year. What happened to that year for 30 Best Buy? Last year they even gave away 20 dollar cards with the PSN+

As if I needed another reason to be wary when hiring a babysitter.

WSHH warning. I had to cut that shit off, you put your hands on my fuckin child like that on god.... I'm not even going to finish that sentence.

I would never kill somebody, but I promise you no one would have found this chick if she did that to my child.

fucking howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i dropped 30 hours before i finished act 1

and i didnt even hit everything lol

I have 42hrs total played on my first character ended at level 19. I'm only an hour in on the second character...who is going to be a complete asshole to EVERYONE. My world is so fucked, I had my Warden be one morally fucked up person, Hawke was for the most part a decent person…but that Warden tho…

jWILL253

Banned
As if I needed another reason to be wary when hiring a babysitter.

WSHH warning. I had to cut that shit off, you put your hands on my fuckin child like that on god.... I'm not even going to finish that sentence.

Jesus Christ. I had to stop. I'm fucking BOILING right now.

I literally blacked out for about 10 minutes after watching this, for real.

To explain how I would respond if I walked in on some shit like that... would get me banned... and would warrant a visit from the cops...

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I can't deal with violence against children like that. The one thing I haven't been desensitized to by the internet yet I guess

Cut it off when she threw the kid to the ground like that

Hope lady didn't get away with only having this shit posted on world star

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
mjchokehand.png

Link?
feedme.png

Dear Bioware: The black hair option in DA:I needs to actually be black and not fucking space gray during character creator screen.

Had the same problem.

You actually can in DAI.

I was actually bothered by the human male voice until I decided the second one was Michael Dorn or some shit. Black enough.

Yal need to hurry up and get some time in DA:I so we can appreciate Viviene together

She'll probably replace Solas when I get to there, but Cassandra is on point. #BossBitch

Can I talk about Pizza Hut's new menu? Shit is going all over the goddamn place when I just want a pizza. They got crust type, crust covering, sauce, toppings... I feel like I'm playing a goddamn Bioware RPG when i just want to order a pizza.

Look at all this shit. And this is before you get to their varieties of pizza.

o4NEsWM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom