• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I'm that type of person that hates having my TV off when I'm in my room. I cut it on, find something to watch and just listen to music on my beats and browse the internet.

This time around I'm on Netflix via PC hooked up to my TV. I pick a random ass movie, has some chick with blue hair awll up on some other chick, I'm like whatever... I ain't shit so I pick it then browse the internet on my phone while listening to Spotify.

I got some old school Heavy D blasting on my headphones, I look up on my TV probably 30 minutes in and oh my got damn!! And my speakers were loud as fuck, my roommate in the other room sleeping I damn near took an EightBitNate sized L.

I ain't cut it off tho
full

It was the warmest color wasn't it.....

As if I needed another reason to be wary when hiring a babysitter.

WSHH warning. I had to cut that shit off, you put your hands on my fuckin child like that on god.... I'm not even going to finish that sentence.

http://africanspotlight.com/2014/11/22/nanny-caught-camera-abusing-baby-uganda-graphic-video/

The "babysitter" is now confined to a wheelchair and is being fed through tubes thanks to a beating by that child's very angry father.

Now she's being charged with attempted murder.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
there was only room for 3 lesbians (Sara Gilbert, Ellen, Robin Roberts) in day time tv. So Queen Latifah had to go to keep that number. Can't be having 2 white and 2 blacks would make it uneven

ReiGun

Tonight was cool. Charity event at my old college raised about 1600 for Child's Play. Went to a club on what I'm sure was gay night. Ended up at a diner eating a gdlk omelet.

Nothing super amazing, but I needed this night badly.

I also think I'm starting to really feel one of my female friends, but...yeah...no...

may or may not be drinking

gots my Rhode Island Ice Tea in my gatorade bottle, eating oatmeal rasin cookies and sippin gelato
but i'm not fuh'ing italian so i call that shite ice cream
rocky roads like i'm riding my iced out watch as a vehicle
swagging so hard you think i'm broke
drop the mic while i'm still talking like i'm a impaired Chris Rock in theater
you ask what's a Rhode Island Ice Tea
Just Long Island but smaller
the Rhode is full of bums
so says my mums
they always crabbing without chum
sitting back being long john silver with a bottle of rum
you can't talk no more cause i got you stun'd
by my lyrical word play, that make them all say
wtf is wrong with you
i'm not red or blue
kinda odd those are the cop colors along with the gangs too
that shit so nice i might archive it twice
one to the head, the other the shed
2 shots, 1 shooter like my name was zapruder
but i'm not a conspirator but a rooster

Kreed

http://africanspotlight.com/2014/11/22/nanny-caught-camera-abusing-baby-uganda-graphic-video/

The "babysitter" is now confined to a wheelchair and is being fed through tubes thanks to a beating by that child's very angry father.

Glad to hear she's being properly charged, although it sounds like the father went overboard. But after what she did to that baby, I don't blame him.

Hopefully the baby is alright. With the attempted murder charge I wonder if it's all from the video (rightfully so) or if that baby has major injuries.

Slayven

I see you out there Labor. I find people that say things like "I can't say controversial things" want to say some fuck shit, they know is fuckshit.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So me and my boys were having a conversation. And I shit you not, you really do know who your friends are when shit pops off. It was one of those moments where I made the realization. That when comets blaze on a mesa in the western skies. It really does make the sound of a thousand cattle drives. I mean real talk, the chosen few would see the light and fight the wrong with right. I mean I was just sitting there shaking my head thinking up on the mesa high above the clouds there would be a world of heart above the rest. I mean my boy agreed with me and yelled on moo mesa there are them real cowboys standing up for law and order and living by the code of the west. I sat and contemplated those words and realized we had mystical powers. Because at the end of the day we are the one and only. I mean we are heroes not zeroes. We got what they fear so we got powers to the max. I mean how many mother fuckers are tough as nails when all else fails. Marinate on that.

Im bout to go watch cartoons.........

tee hee

fuck weed I got to pop a molly to get this high...

Slayven

I don't agree but I understand

Didn't she want to get off the Cosby show, which is wy A Different World was created?

No Cosby kicked her off the show after she showed her titties in a movie.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
No Cosby kicked her off the show after she showed her titties in a movie.

this true ?

the movie is Angel Heart which was pretty good. still cant believe he the same person though. They fucked homeboy's face up ._.

Slayven

this true ?

the movie is Angel Heart which was pretty good. still cant believe he the same person though. They fucked homeboy's face up ._.

I can't find any official articles but I heard he was upset about that and her posing nude in a magazine and spun her off the show. At least she just got sent away, Kirk Cameron killed a girl's career for being in playboy.

jWILL253

Banned
I can't find any official articles but I heard he was upset about that and her posing nude in a magazine and spun her off the show. At least she just got sent away, Kirk Cameron killed a girl's career for being in playboy.

This is so ironic in hindsight...

Just watched Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. Had the same problems for me as the first film with one massive improvement.

Eva Green.
Should have spread her story across the film because as soon as she died I stopped giving a single fuck about the film.

jWILL253

Banned
What's up with all these cherry-pickin' ass articles coming from western games media?

I never seen so many sites stan for MS so damn hard...

One thing I hate about character customizers is that they always think the afro is just one giant, perfected ball of hair with no distinct curls. Using it as that '70s' joke hair instead of what Afros look like today.

Afro locks are incredibly versatile. Only game I've seen that can do a 'fro to justice recently would have to be Sunset Overdrive and probably that Black Desert game.

afros, corn rows and dreads need adjustment sliders.

the slider would make the afro bigger/smaller, the locks thicker/thinner and longer/shorter and the corn rows scale evenly from 4 to 20.

Malyse

Thats a bit excesses.
Nah nigga. You slam a fucking child to the floor, kick it in the face, beat it with a rod, and put your entire body weight on it, you are damned lucky to be alive. I would have cut off her hands and cauterized it with low heat, and then probably branded her face with something like child beater. But that's just me. Father is blameless in this and jury nullification assures he won't catch charges. (Assuming uganda court works anything like the US)

----

The fuck. America, you have a problem.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
LOL @ FeenixRising.

My first time watching it, I had it on the theater setup with people in the house. lol. "Aye? This isn't going to be long" *five minutes later* "wow..."

Movie ended up being one of my top 10 of the year.

As if I needed another reason to be wary when hiring a babysitter.

WSHH warning. I had to cut that shit off, you put your hands on my fuckin child like that on god.... I'm not even going to finish that sentence.
*weeks later*

"she didn't come home? i thought she was sick or something. i haven't seen her today, she never showed up for work..."

she deserved an asswhoopin but confined to a wheel chair and feeding through tubes?

how much did you watch?
she PUNTED the baby Randy Orton style!

Ordered one of those new pizza hut pizzas.

I'm actually tempted, but I only have pizza every once in a while. Pizza hut's definitely my favorite for thin crusts because it's so crunchy, but I have weird-ass taste in pizza so I usually have to eat the whole pizza myself over the course of a couple days. I'm not a vegetarian, but I hate that fake-ass meat (like bacon bits and shit) they usually sprinkle on them so I'll generally get something like thin crust with no cheese, extra sauce, veggies, green peppers, tomatoes, and banana peppers. Then once it gets back to my place I'll add chicken, some lime, and I'll make some extra sauce to stack on top from time to time. I love my pizza saucy.

Nah nigga. You slam a fucking child to the floor, kick it in the face, beat it with a rod, and put your entire body weight on it, you are damned lucky to be alive. I would have cut off her hands and cauterized it with low heat, and then probably branded her face with something like child beater. But that's just me. Father is blameless in this and jury nullification assures he won't catch charges. (Assuming uganda court works anything like the US)

----

The fuck. America, you have a problem.

Correct on both counts, DD..

Malyse

*weeks later*

"she didn't come home? i thought she was sick or something. i haven't seen her today, she never showed up for work..."

how much did you watch?
I'm real curious as to the correlation between "that's a little much" and didn't watch the whole video.

*weeks later*

how much did you watch?

Wait a damn minute. That's what happened? I didn't watch it cause I knew the fuckery would be over 9000. A grown person did that to a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom