• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the same problem.

You actually can in DAI.

I was actually bothered by the human male voice until I decided the second one was Michael Dorn or some shit. Black enough.

She'll probably replace Solas when I get to there, but Cassandra is on point. #BossBitch

Can I talk about Pizza Hut's new menu? Shit is going all over the goddamn place when I just want a pizza. They got crust type, crust covering, sauce, toppings... I feel like I'm playing a goddamn Bioware RPG when i just want to order a pizza.

Look at all this shit. And this is before you get to their varieties of pizza.

o4NEsWM.jpg

something something more customization than the master chief collection

Slayven

Had the same problem.

You actually can in DAI.

I was actually bothered by the human male voice until I decided the second one was Michael Dorn or some shit. Black enough.

She'll probably replace Solas when I get to there, but Cassandra is on point. #BossBitch

Can I talk about Pizza Hut's new menu? Shit is going all over the goddamn place when I just want a pizza. They got crust type, crust covering, sauce, toppings... I feel like I'm playing a goddamn Bioware RPG when i just want to order a pizza.

Look at all this shit. And this is before you get to their varieties of pizza.

o4NEsWM.jpg
I imagine the employees much be pissed.

Yea it works. The british female voice works well for a black female. That or the American accent female is so bad to me I rate the british accent higher than it should be.

You'll replace Cassandra with Blackwall, promise. His specialization tree makes him THEE tank that everyone else tries to be.

That and the Viv and Blackwall are so funny together. Dude is a simp like hell lmao.

So me and my boys were having a conversation. And I shit you not, you really do know who your friends are when shit pops off. It was one of those moments where I made the realization. That when comets blaze on a mesa in the western skies. It really does make the sound of a thousand cattle drives. I mean real talk, the chosen few would see the light and fight the wrong with right. I mean I was just sitting there shaking my head thinking up on the mesa high above the clouds there would be a world of heart above the rest. I mean my boy agreed with me and yelled on moo mesa there are them real cowboys standing up for law and order and living by the code of the west. I sat and contemplated those words and realized we had mystical powers. Because at the end of the day we are the one and only. I mean we are heroes not zeroes. We got what they fear so we got powers to the max. I mean how many mother fuckers are tough as nails when all else fails. Marinate on that.

Im bout to go watch cartoons.........

tee hee

royalan

So me and my boys were having a conversation. And I shit you not, you really do know who your friends are when shit pops off. It was one of those moments where I made the realization. That when comets blaze on a mesa in the western skies. It really does make the sound of a thousand cattle drives. I mean real talk, the chosen few would see the light and fight the wrong with right. I mean I was just sitting there shaking my head thinking up on the mesa high above the clouds there would be a world of heart above the rest. I mean my boy agreed with me and yelled on moo mesa there are them real cowboys standing up for law and order and living by the code of the west. I sat and contemplated those words and realized we had mystical powers. Because at the end of the day we are the one and only. I mean we are heroes not zeroes. We got what they fear so we got powers to the max. I mean how many mother fuckers are tough as nails when all else fails. Marinate on that.

tee hee

Yo, pass the dutchie to the left hand side...

Slayven

tee hee
You ain't shit, but that theme was hot fire back in the day. I wanted a gun that shot stars

tee hee
smoke weed everyday

jWILL253

Banned

tee hee

tumblr_mlwve2ecBS1rg0fg0o8_250.gif

I felt that shit, though. Pass da dutch...

As long as you cats are feeling me,
then that is all that matters.
Today is a day i am truly happy,
its like one of those nights when you look into the sky
and stare at the stars that shine so bright,
then there isnt another car on the road
for miles.
Its you,
the road,
your music
and your soul.
For every beat that passes on the clear night
you feeling that shit.
No fear.
All peace as you ride.
Ride. Slow.
Hear every tone and note.
That beat reflects and jumps through you
without a care.
Your destination is miles away.
But it doesnt matter.
You are at peace.
Family,

Im amazing.

And I have made a decision. I am going to publish my verses. I am going to follow through. I have had a few unbiased opinions and all have been positive. I am going to do it fam.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
anybody playing that new far cry ?
wanna know if it's worth it. I dl the demo and it wanted me to sign up for unity in order to play. I was nah and deleted it.

wanna know if it's worth it. I dl the demo and it wanted me to sign up for unity in order to play. I was nah and deleted it.

I haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard it depends on how tired you are of Ubisoft's open world formula(climbing towers to open up the map, too many collectables, really needless RPG elements, etc.).

Not playing it myself and haven't heard too much but the one thing I did hear was that a buddy of mine got motion sickness while playing it from the way the cam shakes apparently.

So I guess, be aware of that possibility if you're subject to that kind of thing.

andthebeatgoeson

As if I needed another reason to be wary when hiring a babysitter.

WSHH warning. I had to cut that shit off, you put your hands on my fuckin child like that on god.... I'm not even going to finish that sentence.

I might actually go to jail. One rule that's hard not to follow: don't hit women. She would be in a coma. You know all those videos where a woman catches a guy wrong and he goes full beast and then people realize you can't stop a train.

I'm sure my wife wouldn't show me it until after they locked her up.

Mortemis

Banned

Furyous

Don't hate on Pizza Hut's new menu. That menu is so OD that my local Pizza Hut dropped half of it in 24 hours. I went to order a sandwich but they dropped it from the menu.... 24 hours later.

I'm off far cry 4 due to that fish that's damn near the size of a whale. GTA V on the other hand is a problem.

I broke the game using the stock market glitch. Fucked around and accumulated 2 bill per character. I have a weapons budget, a strip club budget, and a whore budget for each character. This game has peyote aka real OG drug shit. First person prostitutes are the shit in this game similar to how making it tsunami in the club is the new hotness. Who else is on GTA V on PS4? We need to mob and rampage.

Peyote is some throwback drug that predates American states. Dude on the Joe Rogan podcast spat that real about peyote. Peyote will have you going on a spirit walk.

Rude Jude ain't shit and those Nappy Afro dudes stay coming with a fire podcast.

Have we discussed the photographic masterpiece that is those sheneka adams photos?

Seems like Far Cry 3 part 2 from the videos I've seen. Not bad but not something I personally will shell out $60 so close to its launch.

As long as you cats are feeling me,
then that is all that matters.
Today is a day i am truly happy,
its like one of those nights when you look into the sky
and stare at the stars that shine so bright,
then there isnt another car on the road
for miles.
Its you,
the road,
your music
and your soul.
For every beat that passes on the clear night
you feeling that shit.
No fear.
All peace as you ride.
Ride. Slow.
Hear every tone and note.
That beat reflects and jumps through you
without a care.
Your destination is miles away.
But it doesnt matter.
You are at peace.
Family,

Im amazing.

And I have made a decision. I am going to publish my verses. I am going to follow through. I have had a few unbiased opinions and all have been positive. I am going to do it fam.
Epic rap battles of BCT history!

RedSwirl

I think they ask you that shit to see what your personal skills are like. Any monkey could do those jobs but they want to find one with some sense and a good demeanor.

What I really don't like is, as I walked out of the interview room the next guy to drop in looked about twice my age and at least as professional (don't know if it was for the same job).

So. I'm that type of person that hates having my TV off when I'm in my room. I cut it on, find something to watch and just listen to music on my beats and browse the internet.

This time around I'm on Netflix via PC hooked up to my TV. I pick a random ass movie, has some chick with blue hair awll up on some other chick, I'm like whatever... I ain't shit so I pick it then browse the internet on my phone while listening to Spotify.

I got some old school Heavy D blasting on my headphones, I look up on my TV probably 30 minutes in and oh my got damn!! And my speakers were loud as fuck, my roommate in the other room sleeping I damn near took an EightBitNate sized L.

I ain't cut it off tho
full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom