• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Nintendo back to clowning on Luigi again:

pr97dhql.jpg

GINpeBRl.png

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The only people that I've known to wonder what the cult like obsession with bacon is, were foreigners to the states. Yall wildin hard as hell, if you think it's a white people only thing.

Malyse

And I'm starting to think this is thread worthy, DD... Get on your job!!!
Not a god damned chance. I'm too sober to deal with that shit even though I know it can clean up the forums a bit.

Besides, I'm already about to make a thread that prolly gonna get people heated.

Probably should ask a white dude like I did. He broke it down culturally to me and its roots trace back to Europe, but in recent years it seems like it's gotten more popular with their community. I'm also curious about white people's fascination with beards and mustaches.

I'm from Europe and to be honest I notice it more as an American thing, over here it's a general meat craze. People don't care what it as as long as it was breathing at some point. This is equally strange to me.
I'm vegetarian.

ReiGun

ice climbers died for this.

Only good thing to come from 8 player smash is Palutena's Temple.

Popo and Nana my niggas I hate it had to be them.

The mode makes certain colors unusable (lol @ me thinking I could play black/white Lucario on Castle Siege) and all the explosions and effects get in the way. It's not fun at all.

Pikachu is legit in this?
Pikachu is definitely good. Not top tier, but he's up there.

Malyse

damnit dd

I don't usually eat cat. Well, not the purring- wait. Not the kind that walk on four- wait. Not the kind that isn't a euphemism.

8 Player Smash is every bit the nightmare I thought it'd be. I can't even follow that shit, especially with items on.

Try it with assist trophies and pokeballs set to high frequency.

Seriously though? Name your player. The name is always on screen and it helps with tracking.

ReiGun

Seriously though? Name your player. The name is always on screen and it helps with tracking.

Tried that. Did not work. When there's explosions and shit happening all over and your character fades in with the background, the name doesn't do much. Especially with my shitty eyesight.

Just watched Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. Had the same problems for me as the first film with one massive improvement.

Eva Green.
Should have spread her story across the film because as soon as she died I stopped giving a single fuck about the film.

Yes, but also Alba on the pole in no fucks given mode.

Malyse

Tried that. Did not work. When there's explosions and shit happening all over and your character fades in with the background, the name doesn't do much. Especially with my shitty eyesight.
Welp. Get gud so you the last man standing.
😋
Yes, but also Alba on the pole in no fucks given mode.
Non stripping strippers. I mean, honestly what does Alba bring other than a pretty face?

Kreed

I'm real curious as to the correlation between "that's a little much" and didn't watch the whole video.

Wheel chair and feeding tubes sounds like the father almost killed the baby sitter before justice could be served. She had a serious beat down coming for slamming, kicking/punting, stomping, beating, and then carrying the baby by the hand and beating her more in the back room where the cameras couldn't be seen, so I don't blame the father regardless. But no need for the father to catch a case too.

Malyse

Y'all got those Amiibos?
I maxed link yesterday, so I used toys r us's 3 for 30 to preorder Zelda and get Marth and Samus. Prolly should have gotten Fox over Samus, but I'm really hoping that Zamus gets in a MK8 DLC pack with her ship as a Kart and that we will get a new Wii U Metroid. I'll still cop Fox at some point, for Star Fox Wii U or 3DS. I'm sure Marth and Lucina will be used for Fire Emblem x SMT.

Malyse

Wheel chair and feeding tubes sounds like the father almost killed the baby sitter before justice could be served. She had a serious beat down coming for slamming, kicking/punting, stomping, beating, and then carrying the baby by the hand and beating her more in the back room where the cameras couldn't be seen, so I don't blame the father regardless. But no need for the father to catch a case too.
Ima be straight. Not in the situation, never have been, (thank god), but I legitimately think I would have executed that fat fuck. There are a few things that set me off (ironically violence against women is one) but IMO she has forfeited her right to be treated as anything other than an animal and like an animal, I would put her down.

I got a four year old niece and a six year old nephew. This outrages me. Like, I know people say that, but this upset me to the point that I had to fucking check offline and calm myself down.

Also, no damn jury on the planet would convict him. We ain't that far gone.

Slayven

Sony or Microsoft should get Bandai to do some SIC figures for a high end colelctible market. Man can you imagine a S.I.C remixed Ratchet and Clank? Or Arbiter?

I've never really seen the appeal of figurines or whatever you want to call them. My Noble Team statue that came with the Reach Legendary Edition is still sitting in the box:

11632d1285179747-halo-reach-legendary-edition-noble-team-statue-1reachstatuecompare3.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

Ima be straight. Not in the situation, never have been, (thank god), but I legitimately think I would have executed that fat fuck. There are a few things that set me off (ironically violence against women is one) but IMO she has forfeited her right to be treated as anything other than an animal and like an animal, I would put her down.

I got a four year old niece and a six year old nephew. This outrages me. Like, I know people say that, but this upset me to the point that I had to fucking check offline and calm myself down.

Also, no damn jury on the planet would convict him. We ain't that far gone.
She full on stood on the child. Could have broke a rob and popped a lung or ruptured the kids spleen.

I don't give a fuck what happened to the lady.
--------(dd break)
Prediction time: How long til Cosby Paterno's?

6 months till he dead. With Camille picking up the pieces. I hope those nuts where worth it. This will be worse than Tiger's problems.

If I had to own some kind of figurine to show off it'd probably Samus in her Light Suit or something. I'm usually way too minimalist when it comes to interior decoration to really make use of anything like that, though.

Malyse

This level 9 peach is giving me and my amiibo the business. I'd be ashamed if I weren't so impressed. Might have to train one up all proper. See where it takes me.

Also, I wish the 3DS and Wii U versions were more integrated. I want to get coins in one and use them on the other. Let me use play coins on Master orders. Let me feed amiibo all my extra gear on 3DS.
Oh wait: girl kissed me on the lips. What do I do, GAF?

Just go home and play video games

You've got to be kidding.

Trey

This level 9 peach is giving me and my amiibo the business. I'd be ashamed if I weren't so impressed. Might have to train one up all proper. See where it takes me.

I 1v1'd a level 9 Ike yesterday. He was handing me my ass with everyone I used until I said "enough games" and picked Peach (who is probably my best character). Still took two stocks off of me.

I was also having trouble against Duckhunt in his roster battle challenge. couldn't beat him until I switched to peach.

We're on the verge of the singularity, yall.

Level 9 CPUs should compete in tournaments or some shit. Nigga did some fast falling edge guarding on me so clean I think a tear half-formed up in my eye

ReiGun

Lv 9 Wii Fit and Bowser gave my Greninja that work. Got their asses with Peach tho.

Bullshit ass instant airdodges. Dodging as soon as recovery on the last one ends. Da fuck? And Bowser with perfect spacing on smashes and tilts.

Oh wait: girl kissed me on the lips. What do I do, GAF?

Just go home and play video games
I don't get this place sometimes. I'm not the most socially inclined person by any stretch, but folks miss out on clear signs of attraction that it boggles the mind.

Makes me feel better about myself at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom