• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9 CPUs should compete in tournaments or some shit. Nigga did some fast falling edge guarding on me so clean I think a tear half-formed up in my eye

When competitive Smash Bros. players retire, they actually sell the licensing to their souls over to Sakurai so he can turn them into CPUs.

Trey

Level 9 CPUs should compete in tournaments or some shit. Nigga did some fast falling edge guarding on me so clean I think a tear half-formed up in my eye

a level 9 Captain Falcon did the filthiest shorthop stomp spike edge guard on me yesterday. I was like oh no this nigga didn't. It's like when your little cousin or brother makes you touch ground with a crossover so you put that little asshole on lockdown for the rest of the game out of spite.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pikachu is legit in this?

He seems pretty good.

He also seems to have more facial expressions in this one.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_012kyjd.jpg

I got the play smash at a friend's house yesterday and fuck 8 player and that weird ass board game. Everything else was good, but the Kirby Super Star stage and the Tropical Freeze stages are annoying.

jWILL253

Banned
You know, these game developers think they slick with their bullshit regarding women in games.

Just watched Angry Joe's review of Advanced Warfare, and they deadass had this scene where this woman had on her superpowered exoskeleton, and this normal ass dude was beating her ass without no exoskeleteton. You had to jump in to save her and shit. Mind you, they done spent the whole game prior hypin' them suits up, saying average niggas were no match. Also, that character is supposed to be the best at the fair one.

Fuck them for that slick shit.

And apparently, I need to get a WiiU and Smash. Shit looks too good. I'm still on this Project M high, though...

Favorite Smash screenshot so far:

B2_OQGZCcAArC-v.png

"Dis nigga..."

We need a coli smiley of this...

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
You know, these game developers think they slick with their bullshit regarding women in games.

Just watched Angry Joe's review of Advanced Warfare, and they deadass had this scene where this woman had on her superpowered exoskeleton, and this normal ass dude was beating her ass without no exoskeleteton. You had to jump in to save her and shit. Mind you, they done spent the whole game prior hypin' them suits up, saying average niggas were no match. Also, that character is supposed to be the best at the fair one.

Fuck them for that slick shit.

And apparently, I need to get a WiiU and Smash. Shit looks too good. I'm still on this Project M high, though...

We need a coli smiley of this...

Yea, that shit was so dumb. To make matters worse, is that she was supposed to be crazy nice: better than you even.

what's your NNID, I'm on right now. Someone start a room.

I was just making up context for the coli faces :lol

I don't have a Wii U yet. Planning on buying a refurb and the controller / bundle around Christmas at the latest. Might go 50/50 with my boo on one.

Yea, that shit was so dumb. To make matters worse, is that she was supposed to be crazy nice: better than you even.

On a kinda related note, this is actually one of the things that made me appreciate Attack on Titan and the three-dimensional maneuvering gear. Save for Eren, which is a given thanks to the whole shonen thing, there isn't a whole lot of brute-forcing through skirmishes save for the Titans themselves. Being smaller in stature is actually insanely beneficial in the Scout Regimen environment because of the freedom it allows during three-dimensional maneuvering, to the point that one of the most dangerous - if not the most dangerous - people in the military and the world is one of the smallest dudes in the show. (bottom-right)

tumblr_mqm36aPuBR1saj6myo1_1280.jpg

Levi_saves_Eren_and_co.gif

I also really appreciate the fact that these aren't just random high-school students fighting monsters and lucking out through the power of friendship. Most of the better soldiers, including Mikasa and Levi, are absolutely ripped under the uniforms. I know Attack on Titan isn't the pinnacle of shonen content, but it's the little things that make me appreciate it. I like the fact that Eren's shonen protag power levels are usually just means to an end for the other, more interesting supporting characters that really help string along the plot.

someone please, please photoshop links hat and hair on to

wow.png

oMLgGav.png

DominoKid

I was just making up context for the coli faces :lol

I don't have a Wii U yet. Planning on buying a refurb and the controller / bundle around Christmas at the latest. Might go 50/50 with my boo on one.

On a kinda related note, this is actually one of the things that made me appreciate Attack on Titan and the three-dimensional maneuvering gear. Save for Eren, which is a given thanks to the whole shonen thing, there isn't a whole lot of brute-forcing through skirmishes save for the Titans themselves. Being smaller in stature is actually insanely beneficial in the Scout Regimen environment because of the freedom it allows during three-dimensional maneuvering, to the point that one of the most dangerous - if not the most dangerous - people in the military and the world is one of the smallest dudes in the show. (bottom-right)

tumblr_mqm36aPuBR1saj6myo1_1280.jpg

Levi_saves_Eren_and_co.gif

I also really appreciate the fact that these aren't just random high-school students fighting monsters and lucking out through the power of friendship. Most of the better soldiers, including Mikasa and Levi, are absolutely ripped under the uniforms. I know Attack on Titan isn't the pinnacle of shonen content, but it's the little things that make me appreciate it. I like the fact that Eren's shonen protag power levels are usually just means to an end for the other, more interesting supporting characters that really help string along the plot.

oMLgGav.png

I think you put more thought into AOT than the creator does. Its pretty stupid but its entertaining.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
so nintendo action figures...

ok?

They unlock various things in games, in Smash they're an AI char that can jump into games and learn how to play by your playstyle as they level up. The data is saved on the amiibo figure so you can load it on someone else's game if needed.

Someone in another thread mentioned their amiibo now short-hops all over the level now and likes to always taunt after knocking someone off the stage.

G-Fex

They unlock various things in games, in Smash they're an AI char that can jump into games and learn how to play by your playstyle as they level up. The data is saved on the amiibo figure so you can load it on someone else's game if needed.

Someone in another thread mentioned their amiibo now short-hops all over the level now and likes to always taunt after knocking someone off the stage.

that sounds very cool
emoticon-6144-src-9d1713125b554687-28x28.png

Wish I had a wiiu.

Gotta stick with 20 year old games at the moment :(

oh XiaNaphryz I got something to show you, I'll PM it to you in a bit

Malyse

Mine is a fucking snake lil bitch. Rush in, quick smash, just dodge, throws you into a stage hazard right when it happens, gets just the right thing at just the right time, every time. I can't beat home unless I'm bringing the A+ Game. Fuck him.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Sony or Microsoft should get Bandai to do some SIC figures for a high end colelctible market. Man can you imagine a S.I.C remixed Ratchet and Clank? Or Arbiter?

SIC is my jam. I would kill people for a SIC Master Chief.

SIC and figuarts need to get into western characters. SIC doom or various SIC iron men would sell the fuck out. and i would get on a figuarts nightwing or spiderman

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
attack on titan is so fun to hate on but i honestly love it

titans = greatest villain/predator since the borg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom