• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck do you even get to 183 over 130

Reminds me of that Cosby Show episode where he was salting his subs and shit

i've also got unnaturally low blood pressure and heartrate tho

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How the fuck do you even get to 183 over 130

Reminds me of that Cosby Show episode where he was salting his subs and shit

i've also got unnaturally low blood pressure and heartrate tho

don't know if you're still getting to the military or not - but let someone know (on your tags if you can) because i've got several weird blood issues that didn't really get properly handled until later in life

thallasemia for one. i was basically playing sports my entire life without a proper supply of oxygen my whole life. directly contributed to a lot of problems i had.

cdyhybrid

You're last sentence is fact, buuuuuut Lupe's discography isn't all that strong at all and I would say is already inferior to Kenny's.

Yeah, I personally think GKMC > The Cool and S80 > F&L, but I'm not gonna put up a huge argument if someone thinks otherwise. I think it's close enough.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
jus saying

everything prior to lolsers is dope as fuck and his mixtape log is just as good if not better

Trey

Family my Fucking BP is at 183 over 130. Then 172 over 90. They looking at me like dead man walking and shit.

damn son.
hRMKZc0_zps309f3997.png

You're gonna have to let Lupe rest in peace. The Cool was 7 years ago. 7.

Heath Ledger was around when The Cool dropped, George Carlin was still performing, Fidel Castro was still President of Cuba.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Please tell me why my coworker is trying to date this Zack Galifinakis looking mother fucker. Like I don't care what she does with her time, I ain't sprung at all but for real, girl you got to do better. Like we need a seminar for some of these chicks out here trying to impress trailer park trash. Pls respond. You're worth more than this.

I mean, Everyone gotta travel they own journey but damn.

Village

Please tell me why my coworker is trying to date this Zack Galifinakis looking mother fucker. Like I don't care what she does with her time, I ain't sprung at all but for real, girl you got to do better. Like we need a seminar for some of these chicks out here trying to impress trailer park trash. Pls respond. You're worth more than this.

If this is just about looks, you sound salty as shit breh.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
If this is just about looks, you sound salty as shit breh.
There is more to it but nah I am not salty at all. It's just one of those things where it's like you see someone going down a dark path and you're like "you ain't got to do this b". That sounds super drake tho so I feel what you're saying. Gotta let people make their own choices.

jWILL253

Banned
There is more to it but nah I am not salty at all. It's just one of those things where it's like you see someone going down a dark path and you're like "you ain't got to do this b". That sounds super drake tho so I feel what you're saying. Gotta let people make their own choices.

when-drake-cries.jpg

Let her catch her L. And who knows, maybe he'll treat her right...

What if it's because she sucks right now?

Whoooo shit. This black label Johnny walker has me feeling some type of way.

Put in 2 salsa dances with the hottest chick in this club. Will put these digits to work. Wheeeeeeee

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
She does suck right now, two kids that stay with the baby daddy and she has a court date for a DUI. Too toxic for me. I'll take it as a sign that I am too loose trying to involve myself in other people's drama. Good night out otherwise though but haven't needed a hospital visit yet so Rev still hold the crown for this Saturday night.

harSon

Banned
Whoooo shit. This black label Johnny walker has me feeling some type of way.

Put in 2 salsa dances with the hottest chick in this club. Will put these digits to work. Wheeeeeeee

you probably whispered from across the room with a club banger sounding off and peeps hype as hell, and she heard every syllable huh?

This just screams Drake record.

Pizza hut new menu ain't shit. The spicy crush is barely there.

I will say the premium sauce is a step up from before. But the flavored crust was more aromatic than flavorful. I smelled what was supposed to be on it but couldn't taste it. Don't think it's going to revitalize the business like they want.

Random white dude just came up to our table like, "do you do drugs? We're lookin for some..."

What do I do with this, fam. I'm having enough trouble just focusing. Now I got white boys asking if I got a hookup for them.

Some bad women in here. Shit.

Kreed

Random white dude just came up to our table like, "do you do drugs? We're lookin for some..."

What do I do with this, fam. I'm having enough trouble just focusing. Now I got white boys asking if I got a hookup for them.

You should have used the Dreams-Voice™ and said:

"Son, I'm an off duty police officer".

If you take off your shirt to fight, and you get knocked out in said fight, do you have to leave town and assume a new identity?

I wonder if you get to keep your shirt, or do you have to leave it there.

And Jackben, have you seen Zack Galifinakis lately? He dropped that weight and he's looking pretty good. He just needs a haircut.

And and, for a man who smoked crack, dying at 78 is pretty good for Marion Barry.

And and and, I think Guiliani has a trademark thing where if he stops talking about 9/11 for a certain period of time, he can't talk about it anymore.

Gamerloid

I think I read somewhere here on GAF that shampoo isn't good for my hair since it'll dry it up or something. So what do I use to get rid of head flakes?

Malyse

Late reply, but I would have taken their money and played them. Oregano for weed, powered sugar for coke, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom