• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

She does suck right now, two kids that stay with the baby daddy and she has a court date for a DUI. Too toxic for me. I'll take it as a sign that I am too loose trying to involve myself in other people's drama. Good night out otherwise though but haven't needed a hospital visit yet so Rev still hold the crown for this Saturday night.

Just sit back and watch it burn breh. IDK why you even worried about her like that.

RP912

Banned
Man people slept hard on 2000s as far as music was concerned.

You had dipset, the roc, Houston movement, justus league, etc. It was a glorious time to be a hip hop head. Hell the underground scene was thriving.

Jeezy's first album>>>>>2014 hip hop

Village

Man people slept hard on 2000s as far as music was concerned.

You had dipset, the roc, Houston movement, justus league, etc. It was a glorious time to be a hip hop head. Hell the underground scene was thriving.

Jeezy's first album>>>>>2014 hip hop

I dunno about that.

I think people knew that was hype.

Talib Kweli and Common were played on the radio.

Kanye was making his first 3 albums and he wasn't crazy yet

Lupe Wasn't crazy yet

Pharrell wasn't new black crazy

Gnarls Barkly

Outkast was still around for a bit

MF DOOM entered a lot of peoples playlists

It was a hype time.

I swear, if Big KRIT had come out in... say 2006, he'd be a superstar by now...
You mean a debut album or in general? KRIT's been out there since 05.

Big_KRIT_Big_Krit_See_Me_On_Top_Vol_1-front-large.jpg

Imm0rt4l

As I was leaving the bars downtown I saw a white girl with her head in a trash can trying to vomit. She was simultaneously twerking, and was really good at it.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Plz provide link to outside thread when talking about outside thread

Malyse

Big brother secretly loves little sister. Little sister secretly loves big brother. Big brother secretly is an otaku. Little sister helps him hide it from the world. They meet an opposite gender pair (big sister otaku with little brother helping hide it). Little brother has a complex about his sister and confesses to little sister to get over it. Big sister falls for little sister, who thinks that big sister is actually falling for big brother because they both bond over a particular anime artist. An artist who suddenly moves in next door to big brother and little sister and who has his own little sister who, surprise, falls for the first big brother. And is manipulating little sister into hooking them up.

Elapsed time? Five chapters.

Oh, Japan.

Order

Big brother secretly loves little sister. Little sister secretly loves big brother. Big brother secretly is an otaku. Little sister helps him hide it from the world. They meet an opposite gender pair (big sister otaku with little brother helping hide it). Little brother has a complex about his sister and confesses to little sister to get over it. Big sister falls for little sister, who thinks that big sister is actually falling for big brother because they both bond over a particular anime artist. An artist who suddenly moves in next door to big brother and little sister and who has his own little sister who, surprise, falls for the first big brother. And is manipulating little sister into hooking them up.

Oh, Japan.

AtrCqC5.png

Oh, Japan.

Bruh

What is you reading?

Oh, Japan.

Some things don't need to be brought to our attention...

Oh, Japan.
kpshockgdutd.gif

And people in the early 2000s were saying how modern rap ain't shit compared to the mid and late 90s and so on.

Tons of great stuff has come out this year.

As I was leaving the bars downtown I saw a white girl with her head in a trash can trying to vomit. She was simultaneously twerking, and was really good at it.

lol

And people in the early 2000s were saying how modern rap ain't shit compared to the mid and late 90s and so on.

Tons of great stuff has come out this year.

yeah

like Shady XV

Oh, Japan.

i12df42wmcfz-gif.635

Malyse

Wow. This is going on my list of terribad. So in the end, their parents were trying to hook them up with each other and everyone in school was secretly an otaku. Oh and not one single person cared about the incest and they get married in the end.

Japan!

That was hilariously bad.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand why Amirox still posts here.

I'd have been gone after my first large integrity and credibility shattering moment here. Let alone a second or third

Yet he still posts with such fucking arrogance on here lol

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Welp

Time to chill on posting here until Village and Trey pass me back up

Village

I don't understand why Amirox still posts here.

I'd have been gone after my first large integrity and credibility shattering moment here. Let alone a second or third

Yet he still posts with such fucking arrogance on here lol

I guess he enjoys himself, and I suppose that's all that matters

also 3rd I thought It was just the one thing

Slayven

Oh, Japan.
Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom