• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I'm playing on a keyboard atm, so I'm not sure if that's an issue or not. My only problem with Marlow Briggs, thus far, is the delay when I tap block. Granted, maybe I don't remember GOW and it's ilk, and have gotten so use to Bayonetta and DMC timing, but, it's a touch annoying to deal with. The game is legit though.

Slayven

Don't let them mislead you G-Fex. Lasers is hands down Lupe's best album, and easily one of the GOAT hip hop albums of our time. Any true hip hop head got that shit on standby in case they feeling down on the genre, cause a single spin of that album will raise your fucking spirits cause that shit is fucking horse crap and proof positive that things can't get worst.

Yeah I can see how some of the technobabble could get you if you are not use to it. But damn if it wasn't worth it for the Namor owning.

only song I didn't really care for was probably gotta eat. Also little weapon gets corny, saturday morning cartoon intro corny.

and those were back to back, I was like
AixfG.png
for a sec til Dumb It Down came on

btw, weren't you the one who went to that post-Lasers Lupe contest? How did that shit go

Imm0rt4l

and those were back to back, I was like
AixfG.png
for a sec til Dumb It Down came on

btw, weren't you the one who went to that post-Lasers Lupe contest? How did that shit go

Never been to a post lasers concert. Last concert that Lupe performed in was the Glow in the Dark tour. Ye killed that shit.

Furyous

What's the name of that Lupe track on The Cool where he raps from the perspective of a hamburger. I was on #thatsite and ran into a Lupe stan lauding that track as greatness.

The acoustic version of Superstar shits on your favorite emcee's song.

With that said Lupe is on that Nas smart-dumb shit. He's the same dude that told a group of kids school is pointless. This is the same dude that told a group of graduating high school students that they are four and five steps behind younger students in other countries. WHO SAYS SHIT LIKE THIS? Lupe is a great emcee that clearly vapes thee finest alien kush ever before he speaks.

The fuck? Superstar was pretty good... Matthew Santos + Lupe was a mix I never wanted to end. Just like Gemini/GemStones + Lupe was a real good mix.

As far as Lasers go, just pick out All Black Everything from it and add it to The Cool as a bonus track.

I wish State Run Radio had as much energy as his live performances, though.

Imm0rt4l

What's the name of that Lupe track on The Cool where he raps from the perspective of a hamburger. I was on #thatsite and ran into a Lupe stan lauding that track as greatness.

With that said Lupe is on that Nas smart-dumb shit. He's the same dude that told a group of kids school is pointless. This is the same dude that told a group of graduating high school students that they are four and five steps behind younger students in other countries. WHO SAYS SHIT LIKE THIS? Lupe is a great emcee that clearly vapes thee finest alien kush ever before he speaks.

Gotta eat

that was som try hard nonsense even for Lupe

RP912

Banned
]What's the name of that Lupe track on The Cool where he raps from the perspective of a hamburger. I was on #thatsite and ran into a Lupe stan lauding that track as greatness.[/B]

gotta eat.

And yes Lupe is a smart dumb nigga. Dude is a beast regardless but I don't recommend him giving me advice on if I should cross the fucking road.

Imm0rt4l

The fuck? Superstar was pretty good... Matthew Santos + Lupe was a mix I never wanted to end. Just like Gemini/GemStones + Lupe was a real good mix.

As far as Lasers go, just pick out All Black Everything from it and add it to The Cool as a bonus track.

I wish State Run Radio had as much energy as his live performances, though.

saw someone post a cypher with gem in it recently and I didn't even recognize gemstones, he lost so much weight. Agreed on Matthew Santos, American terrorist of f&l was my favorite from the two.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fam don't be stupid like me. Go get your flu shot. I'm miserable right before Thanksgiving and it's all my fault. :((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom