• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
oLDoUHf.jpg

Man I wanted this shit as a child :(

Kinect is racist confirmed.

I'm only
half
joking.

it did really hate black
jeans

Though now that you mention it, I remember that the first Kinect's facial recognition (the color camera, not the infrared skeleton tracking part) never worked at all for me, unless I was in super bright light. The new one works fine, but that's only because it was specifically designed to work in the dark.

Basically, the first Kinect's color camera thought black people disappeared at night :/

jWILL253

Banned
In today's edition of e-hustling:

dcgACxF.jpg

5I5s8.png

I'm contemplating buying another 3 months of PS+ to reactivate Dragon's Dogma.

I really miss those boss battles. Best in gaming, hands down. They could come out with a sequel and it would be dope. Capcom won't do that because they hate their fans...

In today's edition of e-hustling:

dcgACxF.jpg

U wot m8?

No seriously, what the hell is this?

5I5s8.png

I'm contemplating buying another 3 months of PS+ to reactivate Dragon's Dogma.

I really miss those boss battles. Best in gaming, hands down. They could come out with a sequel and it would be dope. Capcom won't do that because they hate their fans...

Mate, while watching those Black Desert videos all I could think was "why is this not Dragon's Dogma 2? This should be Dragon's Dogma 2. And offline."

Young Magus

I don't think people recognize the stuff over the past 6 years as progress.

10 years ago, most of these killings would've even made a local nightly news report. Now its on national media, and even though the dialogue is fucked up (because ideas are challenged), it is happening. That's huge - whether you see it/acknowledge it or not.

Add in all that social media has done in getting more stories like this out and shit may actually get organized 10 years from now.

Yo real talk, thanks for putting things into perspective. Still fucked up but it is true that things,are moving for the better. Its slow but its progress.

Still moving to Canada.

Don't blame ya, I'm looking into getting the blue hell out of the states myself. But where is the $1,000,000 question. Would like to go back to Japan but can't see myself there for too long. And then Grad School is another topic.....

Decisions, Decisions

ReiGun

Get money. stay black. Die of old age.
Well of course.

I have to imagine that sub took ten minutes out of his day to make that acronym topical and sensical.

Reform the political structure. Begin preparing and writing laws for future technologies like AI and bionics. The wealth gap is a global issue, as is climate change, but America is a huge element in both, and we need positive change in this country on both counts in order to be an example for the rest of the world. Foster growth in clean energy. Probably most importantly for the short term, improve civilian infrastructure nationwide.

These are some of the big picture avenues I want to help foster positive growth within.
Good shit. Thanks for answering.

Migratory Orbital Operations Nexus, New Extraterrestrial Guild of the Realest Order
lmaop

The day Half-Life 3 is officially announced with a trailer. Or Metroid Prime 4.
It's coming, just you wait. Next Nintendo Direct. Watch.

:(

Don't step into the line of fire, folks..we're gonna be extinct here pretty soon. I know shit can get you heated..it's just not worth it..

Fuck..as I'm typing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom