• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

Got damn we're getting picked off one by one.
damn.png

BCT!! Hold it dooowwaaaannnn!!
full

LMAO that good. Reminds of the video of Anthony Hamilton singing POP. Shit goooooood

BlackJace

Traphouse 3 was in my top 5 most played albums in 2014 according to Spotify...

I don't even know how to feel, makes me feel twisted.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I see that and raise you THIS, which I took with my own camera:

ya'll can try, but you aren't beating this.
But what happens when it rains or in the summer? Plastic melting everywhere. That would take so much work too. I can't believe someone did that. They even got the spoiler.

But what happens when it rains or in the summer? Plastic melting everywhere. That would take so much work too. I can't believe someone did that. They even got the spoiler.

In checking the date on the pictures, this was from September a few years ago. So it would have still been in the dog days of summer.

idk

Gorillaz

Labor REALLY has a perm? Fuck if true.
its a soulglo tier one
Someone offers you free concert tickets, thing is they are for either Ma$e or Lauren Hill. Which one do you take and why?
I can gladly tell people going to Lauren hill concert. Might even work out for me in the end of the night

Cant say the same bout Ma$e in 2014...people would assume its a punishment from the court house over jaywalking or something

Slayven

I can gladly tell people going to Lauren hill concert. Might even work out for me in the end of the night

Cant say the same bout Ma$e in 2014...people would assume its a punishment from the court house over jaywalking or something

You must have a lot of free time.......

People might actually show up to a Lauryn Hill concert

actual picture of a Mase concert in 2014

CROWD_2.jpg

B1jIL2WIUAE_Uwg.jpg

he out there trying fam

Gotta wonder what's going through the heads of everybody there ya know

Slayven

People might actually show up to a Lauryn Hill concert

actual picture of a Mase concert in 2014

CROWD_2.jpg

B1jIL2WIUAE_Uwg.jpg

he out there trying fam

Gotta wonder what's going through the heads of everybody there ya know

But at least at a Mase concert you could hang out on stage, and maybe rap Puffy's parts in songs.

Furyous

This new J. Cole is so struggle it's not even funny. It's a struggle to listen to this shit and the struggle bars aren't as potent as past J. Cole releases. I need those Friday Night Lights struggle bars. Give me that pre-Roc Nation-Fannie-Mae-on-my-ass struggle in the music. This dude got a few checks and went Hollywood on us. Boooooooo!!!

I AM PISSED OFF AT MY CANADA GOOSE JACKET. This hybridge lite jacket is too light. I expect fresh goose in this jacket for the price of the shit. I thought it was going to come with a discount on "services" from Staci Doll or Paris Richards. <---- Do your googles.
Is there a good way to verify whether or not this jacket is authentic? It came in a UPS bag so this is suspect. I expect a suitcase with the jacket for the price of this item.

I'm having terse conversation with an Amazon rep as soon as I get done downloading some stuff via my VPN located in Sweden.

Esch had the GOAT post about J Cole talking about getting boners for the first time and shit

J Cole the GOAT middling rapper, the king of average. Everything about this dude is perfectly neutral, it's almost like he's the very personification of middle class life. Never before has there been a rapper who can so perfectly capture the steady neutrality of this life like this man. His entire career is like a day where you wake up in a queen sized bed, go to high school and get a b on a test, maybe eat at Chipotle for lunch, go play lacrosse for your 3A team after school, come home and eat a family dinner, do your homework, talk to your nice but somewhat boring girlfriend on the phone about going to the mall on the weekend to see ___________ (blockbuster here) and go to sleep before 12.

I bet he's happy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom