• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

tumblr_nf70wwBuvL1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

RedSwirl

FTFY.

But, hey. At least they didn't pull some DBZ shit and just pull out the Vegeta+Bulma angle out the fucking blue with no character development whatsoever, and the worst reveal ever.

"Hey, I'm Trunks and I'm from the future! Also, yeah, mom and dad over there are gonna bang here pretty soon, lol."

EDIT: Also, I really fucking hated the rest of that moment. How the fuck you gonna let this random asshole show up, while the guy partially responsible for destroying Namek is about to rek some shit, and you cut him in half?

I swear that show went downhill after that moment. Even the Cell Saga couldn't save it; they took Gohan after his moment of glory, and made him ain't shit just to prop up Goku again.

Goku is the John Cena of anime.

Abridged probably handled that better than the actual show.

Imm0rt4l

k-dramas is what's hot in the streets now? Only k-drama I've ever seen was the bobby lee skit with Hahn from fast and the furious.

k-dramas is what's hot in the streets now? Only k-drama I've ever seen was the bobby lee skit with Hahn from fast and the furious.

Only K-Drama I ever saw was Special Girl K because this is what it was about

iqbz8vujpUhhV.gif

No generic ballads, no kissing, none of this "we belong together" real love nonsense. It was just cats getting killed left, right and center.

Slayven

Fucking k-dramas have 3-4 episodes before they even get to the point of the goddamn show. And they toss 5 episodes on the end to fuck with people.
You right, how the fuck you blow up Boys over Flowers to 25 epsiodes? Yeah I like "Boys over Flowers" come at me.

Only K-Drama I ever saw was Special Girl K because this is what it was about

iqbz8vujpUhhV.gif

No generic ballads, no kissing, none of this "we belong together" real love nonsense. It was just cats getting killed left, right and center.
tumblr_n9ldyjBriI1qikszdo1_400.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Man my mom's landlord ain't shit. Pipes freezing and he just says to put a space heater under the sink. So instead of following that dipshit advice and causing a potential fire, I went online and bought a coil pipe warmer on Amazon. Installation in this small space is a pain in the ass though. This is why I won't go to Canada, the Midwest is cold enough.

Edit: in b4 Moris strolls in like "yo it's 68 degrees tomorrow I better get a jacket"

Man my mom's landlord ain't shit. Pipes freezing and he just says to put a space heater under the sink. So instead of following that dipshit advice and causing a potential fire, I went online and bought a coil pipe warmer on Amazon. Installation in this small space is a pain in the ass though. This is why I won't go to Canada, the Midwest is cold enough.

Edit: in b4 Moris strolls in like "yo it's 68 degrees tomorrow I better get a jacket"

Made the mistake of putting a button up on in between my T-shirt and sweater today.

By 2pm I was on the brink of sweating.

The former Digital editor of The Onion and author of "How To Be Black" sits down with the Champs to talk about why black guys keep getting shot and what the fuck is going on right now?

* Duration 1:19h, Play Position: 38:49

* Published 12/4/14 4:07:56 PM

* Episode Download Link (37 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/thechamps/Baratunde_Output.mp3

* Show Notes: http://thechamps.libsyn.com/baratunde-thurston

* Podcast Feed: The Champs with Neal Brennan Moshe Kasher (http://thechamps.libsyn.com/rss)

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Why I gotta be a grizzly bear. Why I can't be a cute panda or hell a teddy bear?

I'm nice to you people and this is the thanks I get!

*screaming*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom