• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I now finding out about this chick Tiara Harris

tumblr_mfgqgzWFMt1qd31dbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfgqgzWFMt1qd31dbo2_500.jpg

crying-man.gif

Booties in dresses>>>>booties in tights.

GOOD MORNING, BCT! Good lawd..

jWILL253

Banned
That moment when you get your paycheck, expecting to be able to cover rent, but you get much less than expected, only to realize there is a WHOLE FUCKING WEEK'S WORTH OF PAY MISSING FROM YOUR CHECK.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

That moment when you get your paycheck, expecting to be able to cover rent, but you get much less than expected, only to realize there is a WHOLE FUCKING WEEK'S WORTH OF PAY MISSING FROM YOUR CHECK.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Go get that sorted immediately.

oh, i'm one of the good ones now? let me just calculate yalls statistical worth
Fv3eKcR.png

You is not white breh breh. I was correct in my light skin assumption, though u more like "light skin dude that saves woman from dark skin dude in Tyler Perry movies " type light skin.

I swear your house must be lined with those Lowes paint color shelves but with color-codes for white people

Slayven

Y'all are like gremlins, y'all get buck wild after midnight.

Moneyhatting Street Fighter makes more sense than Tomb Raider. The list that will buy a console just for SF is a lot longer that the one for people that will boy a console for Tomb Raider.

Trey

Y'all are like gremlins, y'all get buck wild after midnight.

Moneyhatting Street Fighter makes more sense than Tomb Raider. The list that will buy a console just for SF is a lot longer that the one for people that will boy a console for Tomb Raider.

The five extra people really make a dent.

Neither are system sellers in and of themselves. The real coup is the community that builds around games like Street Fighter. PS4, if it wasn't before, is now most assuredly the console of choice for the fighting game fan. That's the value of this exclusive grab, because sooner rather than later, SF will release on everything under the sun. Sony has a running start.

Neither are system sellers in and of themselves. The real coup is the community that builds around games like Street Fighter. PS4, if it wasn't before, is now most assuredly the console of choice for the fighting game fan. That's the value of this exclusive grab, because sooner rather than later, SF will release on everything under the sun. Sony has a running start.

killer instinct tho

AMGlG4c.png

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so am I the only one looking at Street Fighter 5 and thinking it just looks like another expansion to Street Fighter 4?

Slayven

That what I meant, you get the Beefsm and Onemics out there early, they get into the habit of buying shit on your system. Shockingly smart movie for Sony
so am I the only one looking at Street Fighter 5 and thinking it just looks like another expansion to Street Fighter 4?

So it looks like every SF game after Turbo? SOunds about right.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

not at all

SF4, solid as it is, has really burned me out of fighting games. They used to be the only games I ever cared about. Nowadays, I'm barely interested in fighting games anymore and I enjoy genres like tower defense a LOT. It's scary.

(Defense Grid is so good)

Trey

Looks like trash but I'm expecting it to look much better by release. It appears to be really early footage, I'd be surprised if anything about that reveal looks the same at release.

It's times like this that make me happy the only fighter I'm good enough to enjoy is Smash Bros, and even then I'm sure half the SF players on this board today wouldn't consider it a fighter.

not looking forward to having to buy a wii u just for it tho

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Where's that big post of a guy saying all these things happening with Sony and you had to guess which one comes first or something

FFVII remake pretty much confirmed at this point breh

Oddly enough, the Genesis was my first console, but I was so young I barely remember playing it. We had the original Sonic the Hedgehog, some skiing game and NBA Jam. I actually have all of them stored up in my closet and the Genesis still works, but I never really got "into" them. I just played Sonic for a while until it got too hard (again, I had to have been like 3 or 4) and let my biological father play through while I watched.

Oh, and I just remembered, I looked pretty damn black for a baby. I'll have to go find the pic. I had short curly hair but early on it all fell out and I started growing my current hair in its place. No idea what's up with that.

harSon

Banned
This generation has been nothing but bullshit from Sony and Microsoft to me. Luckily, most of the games I want are releasing for PC.

I own a PS4, XB1 and a capable gaming PC - so it's a lot easier to sit back and enjoy the fuckery (whether I have the time to play a fraction of these games is an entirely different question). I didn't think Sony was willing to throw down the gauntlet and moneyhat 3rd party games, and I know Microsoft is more than willing to blow through cash - so e3 along those lines is probably going to be amazing.

Imm0rt4l

The art leads a lot to be desired for sure. Was hoping for something in the vain of Xrd. But it's a new SF, so I'm fucking hyped.

Thank you based Yoshinori Ono, you beautiful fucking troll, you.

Imm0rt4l

This muhfucka on facebook had the audacity to tag me in his post on facebook. A video of Glenn beck reading off black peoples names that die, and that #blacklivesmatter is dumb because all lives matter...."hur hur black people kill more black people than white people". this dude got me fucked up and I was in a good mood off this sfv shit.

That SFV thread is gold..lol.

The fanboy shit both entertains me and makes me feel bad for some of the people there...

But, definitely copping SFV on PS4 when the time comes.

I was considering grabbing GGXrd too, at least for the PS3 since I don't have a PS4 stick yet. I really never got into the GG/BB games on a competitive level.

This muhfucka on facebook had the audacity to tag me in his post on facebook. A video of Glenn beck reading off black peoples names that die, and that #blacklivesmatter is dumb because all lives matter...."hur hur black people kill more black people than white people". this dude got me fucked up and I was in a good mood off this sfv shit.
My condolences. Unfriend/Block that dude.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
GG on a competitive level is like advanced calculus or some shit..I can only play at an intermediate level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom