• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Give me Juri, Elena, Sakura, and Guy and I'm good. Chun was never not going to be but I'm still glad she got shown first.

Imm0rt4l

Niggas that don't even play fighting games is making the biggest fuss. Sad, there are xbox players who are big parts of the fgc that are handling this news better.

Niggas that don't even play fighting games is making the biggest fuss. Sad, there are xbox players who are big parts of the fgc that are handling this news better.

I was kind of torn with which console I should get.. it's definitely looking like Sony now tho.

I gotta be sure that this stays exclusive tho.. no timed exclusive business pls.

Everybody knows FFXV/KH3 gonna run better or have some extra incentive to play it on PS4 rather than the bone.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

its virtua fighter 5 all over again

DRAGON'S DOGMA ONLINE WHAT WHAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

if this doesnt lead to a damn pc release of the first im gonna be disappointed.

why doesnt capcom what my money?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
DRAGON'S DOGMA ONLINE WHAT WHAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Don't get excited. It's just Deep Down rebranded so people will actually play it. It'll be F2P also, so you won't have to spend any money.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The "online" part killed any hype that was starting to build in my mind from seeing the Dragon's Dogma IP mentioned again. The original already had online functionality, why mention it in the name unless they are going to make it a F2P or subscription based service...? Yuck, bad vibes right there.

Just saw the latest episode of blackish and thought this was hilarious:
iq8qdQWGkbiQe.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That chick Demarco Murray was messing w/ had his name saved in her phone as "Spray Tan" lmao.

knowing your wife is in another man's phone as "Spray Tan"

damn

edit: oh shit, that's what she saved his name as LOL. she was so fully aware

omg these texts lmao

you share your wife AND your bed omg

LMAO. But yeah, I know what you mean. I'd love to get into it but it looks so overwhelming. The game looks fine as hell though.

...Man, what the fuck. That is some uncomfortable shit, and a "white trash" starter pack popped up in my head even before reading your response lol.

Broke link, but if you can use your PS3 sticks on a PS4 with no input lag, count me into whatever it is lol.

one of the sony guys created a fix for it on his off time and gave out the code to all the fighter devs for free so people can use their ps3 sticks on ps4 starting with the next fighting game (that one with the chicks) i can't remember

The "online" part killed any hype that was starting to build in my mind from seeing the Dragon's Dogma IP mentioned again. The original already had online functionality, why mention it in the name unless they are going to make it a F2P or subscription based service...? Yuck, bad vibes right there.

This. Why does Capcom hate it's fans?

Broke link, but if you can use your PS3 sticks on a PS4 with no input lag, count me into whatever it is lol.

Lord MarkMan & Capcom will ensure this won't happen, even if good guy Autumn Games released those drivers.

It could be more like an MMO?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't mean to be bitter and cynical but I've been burned too many times...I just can't hype like I used to, I need to feel safe before I commit. The good studios need to give me a sign they aren't going to do wrong. Capcom, don't hurt me.

G-Fex

It's crazy that Street Fighter the movie still has a better story than the game.

Indeed.

Capcom loves that anime trope crap in their street fighter.

I wish the games would just..you know not have story anymore.

I dunno about that, when was the last time you sat down and watched SF? It's really really bad.

It's amazingly great, if you think it's terrible, you don't understand it's complexities.

strobogo

Banned
Indeed.

It's amazingly great, if you think it's terrible, you don't understand it's complexities.

I legit didn't know any Street Fighter had a story besides "Ryu fucked up Sagat's chest and Bison is a dictator".

Indeed.

Come on, Street Fighter has been about tropes and stereotypes since 2. If you're not used to it now, I don't know what to say

G-Fex

I legit didn't know any Street Fighter had a story besides "Ryu fucked up Sagat's chest and Bison is a dictator".

Yeah, it even went to the length of anime cutscenes.

MK had a great story mode, course the story just sorta..fell apart in the 3rd act with well..overkilling.

Come on, Street Fighter has been about tropes and stereotypes since 2. If you're not used to it now, I don't know what to say

I guess, but it just got more and more ridiculous.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Lord MarkMan & Capcom will ensure this won't happen, even if good guy Autumn Games released those drivers.

We (Mad Catz) are not against the drivers. In fact we want people to be able to use their old sticks (we still make PS3 sticks you know). It's not up to us though.

I'm still laughing at that. How your son gonna look you in the eye and respect you after this shit. Kids from the class gon be grillin' yo daddy's ass forever.

Gorillaz, you spit a lot of game at Best Buy, is this a new installment of the Game I haven't heard about yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom