• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

The fanboy shit both entertains me and makes me feel bad for some of the people there...

But, definitely copping SFV on PS4 when the time comes.

I was considering grabbing GGXrd too, at least for the PS3 since I don't have a PS4 stick yet. I really never got into the GG/BB games on a competitive level.

My condolences. Unfriend/Block that dude.

10393752_763985243637469_2309103871185499742_n.jpg

This was his last post before his glenn beck vid he felt the need to tag me in. Yo, I thought I was looking at a white trash starter pack memes.

The fanboy shit both entertains me and makes me feel bad for some of the people there...

But, definitely copping SFV on PS4 when the time comes.

I was considering grabbing GGXrd too, at least for the PS3 since I don't have a PS4 stick yet. I really never got into the GG/BB games on a competitive level.

My condolences. Unfriend/Block that dude.

Dude in that thread just pointed THIS out to me..thinking I'm grabbing two (wife has a stick, too).

harSon

Banned
The art leads a lot to be desired for sure. Was hoping for something in the vain of Xrd. But it's a new SF, so I'm fucking hyped.

Thank you based Yoshinori Ono, you beautiful fucking troll, you.

It's the gameplay that matters anyways. I'd definitely sacrifice all ya'll to get back hand drawn sprites, but I know those days are long gone.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can't get over how bad SF looks now. Really can't.

And someone please testify about how I used to mop dudes with Juri so yal can't front like I'm just talkin shit cuz I suck like JC

GG on a competitive level is like advanced calculus or some shit..I can only play at an intermediate level
LMAO. But yeah, I know what you mean. I'd love to get into it but it looks so overwhelming. The game looks fine as hell though.

10393752_763985243637469_2309103871185499742_n.jpg

This was his last post before his glenn beck vid he felt the need to tag me in. Yo, I thought I was looking at a white trash starter pack memes.
...Man, what the fuck. That is some uncomfortable shit, and a "white trash" starter pack popped up in my head even before reading your response lol.

Dude in that thread just pointed THIS out to me..thinking I'm grabbing two (wife has a stick, too).
Broke link, but if you can use your PS3 sticks on a PS4 with no input lag, count me into whatever it is lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How the hell was the black Silverhawk's name Hotwing?

JwwzpLh.png

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
This muhfucka on facebook had the audacity to tag me in his post on facebook. A video of Glenn beck reading off black peoples names that die, and that #blacklivesmatter is dumb because all lives matter...."hur hur black people kill more black people than white people". this dude got me fucked up and I was in a good mood off this sfv shit.

White people kill more white people than black people too. That entire narrative is completely fraud. Most people are killed by people they know, so it is most likely the victim will be killed by someone of the same race. That ain't new, has always been the case. Glenn Beck knows this shit. I have completely cut off people who are Fox News evangelists. It is cool to have a difference of opinion, but when that opinion becomes who you are, then piss off.

Imm0rt4l

White people kill more white people than black people too. That entire narrative is completely fraud. Most people are killed by people they know, so it is most likely the victim will be killed by someone of the same race. That ain't new, has always been the case. Glenn Beck knows this shit. I have completely cut off people who are Fox News evangelists. It is cool to have a difference of opinion, but when that opinion becomes who you are, then piss off.

Good point, I feel almost compelled to edit that into my response. But I should probably just unfriend his ignorant ass now.

edit: nvm he deleted the entire post lol

sonned

I can't get over how bad SF looks now. Really can't.

And someone please testify about how I used to mop dudes with Juri so yal can't front like I'm just talkin shit cuz I suck like JC
I mean, I believe you when you say you're not JC-tier. But I'd still have you crying like CountBlackule even back in Super.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As a dude in a heavy KKK populated area, I'm blown away that you actually have to be a member. I thought people just did KKK shit and assumed the mantle, so to speak. I forget it's a real organization and not just hillbillies without paperwork.

G-Fex

Street Fighter 5 gonna be as stupid looking as 4?

Edit: Yup, complete with that paint brush crap.

Gee I wonder if they'll rehash all the SF2 roster again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Can they do worse than porting SFxT roster and calling it "Ultra"?

This muhfucka on facebook had the audacity to tag me in his post on facebook. A video of Glenn beck reading off black peoples names that die, and that #blacklivesmatter is dumb because all lives matter...."hur hur black people kill more black people than white people". this dude got me fucked up and I was in a good mood off this sfv shit.

Send a picture of your arm choking someone wearing a KKK hoodie.

He'll never bother you again.

Imm0rt4l

Exclusivity for sf5, I dont really view in the same way as other titles. The reason being is that the playerbase is less segmented(pc hardly counts). This is a title where everyone should be able to play against one another. This just seems more 'convenient' in that way but I do empathize with xbox fans. If this were an xbox exclusive I'd get it just the same. Sf4 is the title I've played the most last generation, easily.

Weren't you complaining about how everyones says you like nothing? Nigga hush

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sean and Elena about to take that cake soap bath.

"We heard the Xbox One had a problem with blacks so we just removed all of them."

Of course this isn't coming out for the Bone so the joke doesn't even work

Shit

Imm0rt4l

Who will get White Washed in this version of SF?
Deejay will switch fighting styles from capoeira/break dancing to tap dancing/shuck n jive. Will still have same shit eating grin. Will still be bottom tier. Countblackule /Threi will still play him and complain that he's trash.

Dudley will be pallete swapped with Eagle

Elena will realize she has to bleach her skin in order to make friends.

Balrog however will defect from shadaloo to NOI

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's crazy that Street Fighter the movie still has a better story than the game.

I dunno about that, when was the last time you sat down and watched SF? It's really really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom