• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Fatal Fury had a dope storyline.

SF wishes it could be as good. Don't even get me started on the Orochi saga.

Fatal fury indeed did have a dope story. Including a very good follow up after story.

Kof? It started off good, but then nests started up, and clones and nonsense characters started stacking up. Multiple plots and irons in the fire is too complex for a fighting series. Not as bad as guilty gear and blazblue with all that time travel bs.

One thing i can hope for new kof is that sie gets his shine on, and bao gets thrown into the woods

I agree, there is basically a business built around that stuff in professional sports so I feel like players should take a class or something to protect themselves. They also need a financial investment class too.

lmao @ evil naked baby. Nah it's the nefarious shopkeeper from Link's Awakening. If you steal from his shop your character name is changed to THIEF for the rest of the game. And if you go back into his shop he'll blow your ass up with magic lightning.

tumblr_lvrgi2F3ME1qeh39oo2_500.gif

This guy should have been in Hyrule Warriors.

Why did Darkstalkers get thrown to the bushes?

Same reason as Breath of Fire and Megaman.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
learned that shit the hard way...they really called my ass THIEF for the rest of the damn game, even in the serious moments
9jBmg.png

I was so shocked (no pun intended) when he pulled that lighting rod on me. Damn. I get clapped and called THIEF. I'll never steal in a Zelda game again.

You couldn't really do it in the 3D games, but I'd just imagine that the lil shop keeper in the forest had the Mossberg under the customer service desk.

DominoKid

I sorta feel bad for dude, but really the reality is his wife is a social climber. Her key to the city got cut from the NFL team and she is really just trying to live that footballer wife life. I bet she would have loved to have gotten pregnant from Dallas Cowboys dude.

How do people end up with these users? And why can't I feel that much sympathy for them?

She thought she came up then her meal ticket came up bust so she tried to hop on another one. He a damn fool for wifing a 22 year old single mom with 2 kids. I bet his parents are ashamed of him.

So technically Pensacola is ground zero for any and all atrocities committed in the name of red-blooded American patriotism, right?

And my mom is headed down to Florida. Something happen to momma Riovane, I'm turning that state into fucking Niffleheim after Sephiroth rolled through. Are better yet Mobliz and Tzen after Kefka laid them hands with that Light of Judgment.

Why did Darkstalkers get thrown to the bushes?

I ask this question biannually. A next gen Darkstalkers with the GGX treatment. My god.

jWILL253

Banned
I don't know how I feel about the Demarco Murray situation. I mean, on one hand, dude is looking like a sucker by airing this shit out on Twitter. On the other hand, if my hypothetical wife was referring to me as a roommate to another football player, I might have to burn Dallas to the ground.

Hope he signed the prenup...

And my mom is headed down to Florida. Something happen to momma Riovane, I'm turning that state into fucking Niffleheim after Sephiroth rolled through. Are better yet Mobliz and Tzen after Kefka laid them hands with that Light of Judgment.

I ask this question biannually. A next gen Darkstalkers with the GGX treatment. My god.

Same thing that happened to Colony Wars, Mega Man and Folklore. Beloved by few.

I feel like Barkley found a way to go even further beyond after that damn interview.

How nice of him to become the new "See! he agrees with me and he's black!" poster boy for racists.

Well, Cosby is kinda busy at the moment, so he can't be the poster boy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom