• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Adder

Banned
Gentlemen, ladies, today the screen on my cellphone began to rapidly die.

In an effort to preserve my constant data connection, I ventured to the nearest AT&T store to purchase a new one.

I was told I could only obtain this new phone through their payment plan.

Ladies, gentlemen, two things I do not do. Credit cards and payment plans.

I turned this option down and was refused a phone. My insistence on paying in full up front fell on deaf ears.

I was denied.

I say all this only to explain that I was left with little other recourse. They forced my hand.

I've called in the nuclear option.

"Hey, mom?"

Looking forward to my $5 S5

That's an L

B3-ElT3CYAE3dlB.jpg

What's not an L about getting hyped for an upres'd PSP game? From 2011?

Dat next gen experience...

Come on.

It's a good game graphics aside. I don't know about you but I'm tired of flashy graphics but the game itself is mediocre but gets hyped by scrubs.

Point in case
Destiny
Titanfall
Unity
Watch Dogs

Yea Next gen indeed…>.>

Good games are fucking good, bruh.
FFXV demo bruh.

-----

That was the longest OP I have ever made.

It's a good game graphics aside. I don't know about you but I'm tired of flashy graphics but the game itself is mediocre but gets hyped by scrubs.

Point in case
Destiny
Titanfall
Unity
Watch Dogs

Yea Next gen indeed…>.>

That's the thing, I don't think it's a good game. I didn't have fun with it at all. It is definitely not the return to form it's being hailed as and it is in no way good enough to be hyped as the Final Fantasy of 2015. But, I can accept that you guys enjoyed it, it just wasn't for me.

FF15 is going to disappoint too, it's been hyped for too long not to disappoint.
I still think it'll be a good game though.

Yooo

PS4 vs PC on SF5

YO

YO!

Now that is legitimately exciting.

Sony with that Yakuza 5 NA release. I can't even be mad at these mofos right now!

But now that he has announced that...he can get off the stage.

Also, lmao at the black chick in the audience lookin at dudes around her like "These niggas here".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom