• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like with every single Playstation/Xbox conference, I get told that the PC is secretly winning the console wa... whatever you wanna call this.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
YOOO

Square just trolled the shit out of FF7 fans

come out at the end of the conference to talk about how people want FF7 on Playstation, then just release a straight port

KumaJG

I bet Square was in the back like "Yeah we about to win the internet with this announcement". Square was smiling like that Shabo coli face.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Square Enix literally doesn't have a single fuck left to give. They know their fans will guzzle the hot steamy shit they just took like it was chocolate milk. They milked that hype for all it was worth and even though people are melting down they're like "Yea and you're still going to buy it anyway."

Final Fantasy fans be like:

cl8bHzD.gif

Malyse

FF14... Online
FF7 PS3 teaser
dragon quest musou.

SE has been fucking with people for decades. Sorry y'all ain't notice before.

royalan

I don't know what's funnier: that troll or the meltdowns from people who for some reason still expect anything good to come from Square Enix...

SE's bullshit literally ruined the conference.

man I was so damn hype.

SF5 coming out with cross play so there's no where for that bitchmadeassninjabeefcantrunnomo

then here comes square. will it be FFXV? KH3? FFVII Remake?

a fuckin port b.

why did Sony even let them niggas on stage with that goofy shit. that's the shit you just make a brief tweet about announcing it. not with 100,000 niggas watching you

FOH

KumaJG

man I was so damn hype.

SF5 coming out with cross play so there's no where for that bitchmadeassninjabeefcantrunnomo

then here comes square. will it be FFXV? KH3? FFVII Remake?

a fuckin port b.

why did Sony even let them niggas on stage with that goofy shit. that's the shit you just make a brief tweet about announcing it. not with 100,000 niggas watching you

FOH

What make it worst Square was hyping the announcement all week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom