• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? You're from god damn Melmac.
Keep hatin..
&

Malyse

Nah, I did like it, I thought it'd be well the future of Mega man games like how Zelda transfered to 3D. I thought wrong.

I thought the 3DS one looked bad cause you're not even playing as megaman from the previews of it, what gives? I don't give a crap about some new character. It's called Mega Man Legends.

Anyway, I like X but only played X4 and X1. Not the other ones, I hate Zero. Long haired fig newton.

It's amazing, my friend thinks that's boring yet continuously plays RE games :p
Did you not play MML2? There's a reason Voltnutt isn't the main character.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
y'all kratos haters can
7D89mN8.png

monica a soldier that kills gods for a living and "he do it well."

Honestly, I've never been a God of War/Kratos fan.

Dude's family dies, it's his fault and yet he spends four games killing gods. *shrug*

I like God of War, but naming him Hercules and not Heracles is some unforgivable shit. I think people would have got the memo.

Where the fuck is Apollo tho

y'all kratos haters can
7D89mN8.png

monica a soldier that kills gods for a living and "he do it well."
I liked him in the first game because he kinda loses and deserves it.

Second game the writers stopped caring, but at least it wasn't pretentious.

But I think the portable titles try too hard to humanize him and miss the point of him being an irredeemable asshole, and that "hope is why we live" animu shit from the third game didn't sit well at all.

G-Fex

I remember my friend /co-worker telling me he was gonna replay through GoW3 because he didn't believe he got the right ending. I didn't have the heart to tell him.

I'm done with God of War shit. Done.

Smh yall acting like God Of War 3 wasn't goty for 2010 though...

Bayonetta, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mass Effect 2, and Red Dead Redemption all came out that year

so nah

GoW2 is the pinnacle of the series, sitting on the throne and laughing down at the lesser entires guitar hero minigames and Hades levels.

RP912

Banned
Bayonetta, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mass Effect 2, and Red Dead Redemption all came out that year

so nah

GoW2 is the pinnacle of the series, sitting on the throne and laughing down at the lesser entires guitar hero minigames and Hades levels.

Bayo was good
Mario galaxy 1>>>>2
donkey kong I didn't play
ME 2 is questionable contender
and red dead was meh as hell

so as I stated...GoW 3 won 2010.

RedSwirl

Kratos is one of those dudes we claim as black right?

Anyway, I was done with him after three main games. Whether I liked him or not, I felt like main games up to GOW3 pretty much completed his character arc. They need to start over. Not just a new mythology, a new main character.

My suggestion:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrfing_Cycle
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/hervor.html

For some reason though, I was kinda "eh" on GOW 1 and 2 but really like 3. 3 is the one I I still like going back to play. I think it's because it took PS3-level graphics for me to finally "get" the spectacle of the game. 1 and 2 tried to be epic but they were doing it with PS2 graphics (admittedly impressive PS2 graphics) in 2005 and 2007.

RP912

Banned
Go find your father.

I did and even he agrees that red dead was meh. Don't get me wrong the game was good but after a while it suffered from Rockstar syndrome. Dragging the last remaining hours of the game to the ground with the plothole'd story and the trademark glitches like "switching 64 horses".

Kratos >>> all

Dante fell off
Ryu is fighting Retro_ in the Parisian Catacombs to emerge back to relevancy
Bayo is just a walking flop.

tumblr_lxtpuxsdVq1qcsunko1_500_zps6ed993d5.gif

come at me with your pitchforks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom