• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon CB you should know better than anybody...
tumblr_n3bx8k55JH1tp0p3zo1_500.gif

25r6eKX.gif

I loved it. Combat shits on Ass Creed from great heights.

Well yeah, because it's Arkham's combat system.

But even then it's not nearly as polished as Arkham's combat, while retaining most of the same flaws. The one improvement its combat system has over the Arkham games is being able to cancel regular strikes into Counters.

I just wanna know if being able to mind control Orcs is good enough to redeem the game.

Well yeah, because it's Arkham's combat system.

But even then it's not nearly as polished as Arkham's combat, while retaining most of the same flaws. The one improvement its combat system has over the Arkham games is being able to cancel regular strikes into Counters.

love the batman games but honestly i thought shadow of mordor had better combat. felt like a lot more choice and urgency in the fights.

maybe it was because i was more mobile in the lotr game but I was climbing up ledges to get vantage points to shoot orcs with arrows, unleashed a few caragors, shot back into them with shadow strike and attacked the mob head on.

whereas in batman i'm just surrounded by 30 guys and brawling/countering

AfroMW

is the last gen Shadow of Mordor good or should i just wait and cop when i get a ps4?

The load times are beyond stupid

I don't even know why it takes that long because it makes you install the game first

I will add its not THAT bad, but you will notice it for a moment or two

KumaJG

As a free-to-play title maybe. This SFV? You probably weren't going to see anything like it for a while, not with Ultra pulling 500K and Arcade only crossing 1.1 million.

Capcom has been on the struggle and they've obviously thought more about putting their money towards Resident Evil and Monster Hunter over anything else. Deep Down being their outside shot at building on the luck they had with Dragon Dogma.

It's probably not a deep as Bayonetta, but Sony is still ponying up the money to allow us to see SFV anytime soon and as a relatively complete title. (Even though Capcom has already said they'll be pursuing more DLC in the Consumer business.)

Agreed. Also on theory that Capcom/Sony offered to put SFV on the X1 but MS declined because it was crossplay.

love the batman games but honestly i thought shadow of mordor had better combat. felt like a lot more choice and urgency in the fights.

maybe it was because i was more mobile in the lotr game but I was climbing up ledges to get vantage points to shoot orcs with arrows, unleashed a few caragors, shot back into them with shadow strike and attacked the mob head on.

whereas in batman i'm just surrounded by 30 guys and brawling/countering

I'm talking about the actual mob fighting part.

is the last gen Shadow of Mordor good or should i just wait and cop when i get a ps4?

I heard bad things about the port. Don't go for it.

AfroMW

NO

hella screen-tearing, bad framerate, lower resolution, lol textures...they should have just cancelled that shit

middle-earth-x360-1.png

shadow-mordor-2-xbo.png

edit: oh right, and they botched the Nemesis system, which is the main thing that game had going for it. lol

He is right, wait for the next gen versions

Otherwise I still had fun, didn't run into the majority of the issues but I was just lucky I suppose other than load times

It looks like someone made an anime by trying to cram every single western trope that'd seem 2cool4u and edgy to a 14-year-old who buys all their clothes at Hot Topic. I mean, undead Vatican nazi vampire hunters and shit? Come on now.

Nazi leader might as well be voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.

Village

It looks like someone made an anime by trying to cram every single western trope that'd seem 2cool4u and edgy to a 14-year-old who buys all their clothes at Hot Topic. I mean, undead Vatican nazi vampire hunters and shit? Come on now.

I can't with hellsing, that shit is like DmC for me.

The abridge series though, pretty good.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

separate your groups. vatican and the nazis are two different groups. and the hellsing org is in the middle.

Slayven

We talking abnout CLAMP in 2014? Damn Weekend BCT knows no bounds. What next a best of T.M.Revolution ?

Lol cuz we know damn well someone dumb as Iggy can't ether like this

We seen her tweet on her own, she don't have it in her. I Ursa you check the receipts

Iggy pretty much always coming out of these constant beefs looking like the bigger & smarter person, whoever is approving her tweets is doin work.

Some of these characters they be adding in Tekken are pure wtf.

Though I shouldn't be surprised anymore with a game that has Ishi and her cousins fighting dinosaurs and kangaroos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom