• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Some of these characters they be adding in Tekken are pure wtf.

Though I shouldn't be surprised anymore with a game that has Ishi and her cousins fighting dinosaurs and kangaroos.

*checks gamingside*

i5GUHxrrgfxHj.gif

the new character design in this series fell off a cliff after Tekken 4.

jWILL253

Banned
I don't know what's worse: that Drake keeps cape'n other niggas' women; that these low self-esteem havin'-ass hoes keep falling for the cape, or that these rappers getting mad about they glorified THOT's being susceptible to the cape.

When I tried to swipe in the phrase "self-esteem", it AutoCorrected to "Slayven".

---

Iggy only looks like the stronger, smarter person to people that don't like rap. Real rap fans are side-eyeing both Iggy & Banks, taking bout "Y'all won't settle that shit with bars, though..."

G-Fex

I can't agree with it being a rehash of 4. From the small amount of gameplay it looks to be much faster than 4, interactive stages, guard breaks. that new powerup. So just from the little trailer we got it looks to play alot different from 4. Of course the art style is somewhat similar and more refined but how many sequels have such a huge art change?

Street fighter 1 to street fighter 2 to street fighter 3 to street fighter 4

huge changes, but Capcom wants to copy+paste + next gen graphics

jWILL253

Banned
Hworang, Jin, Kazuya & Steve for the lulz.

Speaking of Tekken...

I got 15 dollars to spend, brehs. Should I cop Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection for PS3, or cop a month of PS+ for $10, so I can play DD:DA again?

I don't feel lIke reading last 6 pages so what I missed? Also Lili, Marduk and Bob for the mother fucking win.

I been playing board games all day.

KumaJG

Hworang, Jin, Kazuya & Steve for the lulz.

Speaking of Tekken...

I got 15 dollars to spend, brehs. Should I cop Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection for PS3, or cop a month of PS+ for $10, so I can play DD:DA again?

I probably wait and see what sales pop up.

what did you play

We played Zombies!!! and was gonna play Betrayal at the House on Haunted hill but the Zombies!!! game went 5 fucking hours. We are probably gonna start up Munchkin. These cats I hang with want to start a regular group meet to play some other games so we just delving in.

Village

We played Zombies!!! and was gonna play Betrayal at the House on Haunted hill but the Zombies!!! game went 5 fucking hours. We are probably gonna start up Munchkin. These cats I hang with want to start a regular group meet to play some other games so we just delving in.

well that sounds deightful

I hardly post here but does anyone have or had a friend(who is black himself) who couldn't stand other black people? Did y'all just cut them off or what? I ended up getting pretty pissed off and punching my friend the other day for the BS he was spouting all day when I was helping him move as if him and I aren't black too. I would cut him off instantly but I have no lie known this dude since I was 5 years old....I know he has his reasons for hating black and all but jeez..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I hardly post here but does anyone have or had a friend(who is black himself) who couldn't stand other black people? Did y'all just cut them off or what? I ended up getting pretty pissed off and punching my friend the other day for the BS he was spouting all day when I was helping him move as if him and I aren't black too. I would cut him off instantly but I have no lie known this dude since I was 5 years old....I know he has his reasons for hating black and all but jeez..

Treat it like a phase.

Bayonetta, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mass Effect 2, and Red Dead Redemption all came out that year

so nah

GoW2 is the pinnacle of the series, sitting on the throne and laughing down at the lesser entires guitar hero minigames and Hades levels.

The only games in that list that stand up to God of War 3 are ME2 and RDR.

Others are trash. One where you run around spheres and a third rate action game that failed so hard Sega wouldnt fund the sequel. When Nintendo has to step in to fund it for their struggle console, you already lost. GTFO with that noise.

GoW2 has the best adventure and locales, but 3 has the best combat and boss fights. Poseidon alone still hasn't been matched in 4 years, although Ascensions final boss was close. Hate on Kratos all you want, but his games start where other games climax.

Bring on 4.

Mortemis

Banned

Lmao, dude's getting his dick pics passed around like the flu. Sooner or later they'll be a thread in OT "So WHO hasn't seen Cyanide's pics?"

Others are trash. One where you run around spheres and a third rate action game that failed so hard Sega wouldnt fund the sequel. When Nintendo has to step in to fund it for their struggle console, you already lost. GTFO with that noise.

Damn, another BCT member getting added to the never listen for opinions list.

Lmao, dude's getting his dick pics passed around like the flu. Sooner or later they'll be a thread in OT "So WHO hasn't seen Cyanide's pics?"

Damn, another BCT member getting added to the never listen for opinions list.

Do what you need to. Don't think highly of Bayonetta or Vanquish. Or Wolfenstein. Or 3d Marios.

But DMC? Ratchet? Gears? God of War? ME? Borderlands? Cup head? Volgarr? Cloudberry? Bring em on.
In other news, trying real hard to like DA:I multiplayer, but it's not working so far.

Mortemis

Banned
considering we've had more than one self-identifying (a handful if you count the confession thread) pedophile on this board I'm sure there is much worse being passed around in PMs.

More than a handful if you see other threads, but yeah I wouldn't doubt it.

Do what you need to. Don't think highly of Bayonetta or Vanquish. Or Wolfenstein. Or 3d Marios.

But DMC? Ratchet? Gears? God of War? ME? Borderlands? Cup head? Volgarr? Cloudberry? Bring em on.
In other news, trying real hard to like DA:I multiplayer, but it's not working so far.

Ok our tastes kinda align. Not gonna talk about p* games, but what don't you like about 3d mario games? Are you just not a fan of 3d platformers?

They just don't grab me like the 2d ones. Most of my fondest platform memories are of games like DKC 2, SMW, sonic, etc. I loved NSMB, but Galaxy, Sunshine, etc just never did it for me. I'd take a true port of Kaizo Mario over pretty much all the 3d ones.

Mortemis

Banned
They just don't grab me like the 2d ones. Most of my fondest platform memories are of games like DKC 2, SMW, sonic, etc. I loved NSMB, but Galaxy, Sunshine, etc just never did it for me. I'd take a true port of Kaizo Mario over pretty much all the 3d ones.

Ah. I played a 3D mario before I even touched the 2D ones (first was 64), so they're basically my fond memories. Still love the older 2d mario games, SMW is one of my favorite platformers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom