• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
that feel when your SO knows you're terrible at video games

played GTAO NG in front of him for 20 minutes crashing and getting killed trying to pick off other players and he goes "wow you suck"

killme.png

Slayven

Dream coming for Dy? He better ask Riggs and the christmas dude. Dy hits with that gentle fist, be pissing blood and not know why.

Malyse

nigga write the whole fucking thought down instead of playing clue with people lmao

Since you clearly missed it, I posted what I thought to be the most salient point and clarified when I saw it necessary. Sorry, but if you expect an essay every time I say something, then you're doomed to be disappointed. That you think that I actually give a fuck about my post count outside of fucking with Slayven is foolish. That you chose to attack me instead of answering the question is fucking sad.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Since you clearly missed it, I posted what I thought to be the most salient point and clarified when I saw it necessary. Sorry, but if you expect an essay every time I say something, then you're doomed to be disappointed.
Essay?

I see feelings are brewing. As you were

What fucking question lolol what the fuck azeliadrop

RP912

Banned
kanyestarter-jpg.png

Yo, Mike, Ima let you finish but:

Symphony_of_Sorcery_KH3D.png

Symphony_of_Sorcery_Logo_KH3D.png

3D has a Fantasia world. A Whole World.

kanye-shrug-4.8.2013.jpg

hmm welp....guess I'll invest in some of those kingdom heart games I suppose...

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Hell, I'll never forget what Esco said about selling games like cigarettes. If that is the mindset the industry has about its products, then no wonder people get upset.

I'll be mindful to keep my opinions to myself next time, since you seem to be so hung up on semantics. Get the hell out of here with that shit.

Just because i work in the industry doesn't mean i'm still not a consumer. And i lived and gamed through a generation of gaming where the third party exclusive was king.

I can't get upset over a company's decision to restrict their product to a particular platform, for whatever business reason. Its business.

I'll be mindful to keep my opinions to myself next time, since you seem to be so hung up on semantics. Get the hell out of here with that shit.

Just because i work in the industry doesn't mean i'm still not a consumer. And i lived and gamed through a generation of gaming where the third party exclusive was king.

I can't get upset over a company's decision to restrict their product to a particular platform, for whatever business reason. Its business.

I see your point but if you're going to compare your industry to the tobacco industry can you blame people for taking a negative view?

jWILL253

Banned

Maybe you should just choose your words better. Can't be mad at me for interpreting what you said.

And I'll just leave it at that. Just so you know, this ain't nothing personal.

---

Also, you guys post on an enthusiasts' forum. What is the point of debating the pointlessness of certain attitudes towards gaming on GS within that context?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No one does really. Don't see why people don't see that. The way ono was talking though niggas don't wanna believe that SFV needed some help.

But you can play Super Time Force Ultra as a Sony executive. Surely these people care!

DominoKid

D-Rose last night and Reggie Bush today.
B4RX8gwCMAAomsM.jpg
B4OBq2MCIAIjUhG.jpg

im sure Chicago media will try and rip Rose a new one for this too. just add it to the pile.

Malyse

People forget capcom ain't doing so hot.
Monster Hunter. On the system with the biggest install base.

----

What's your sign, fam?

Aries: need to chill
Taurus: fuckboy
Gemini: two-faced
Cancer: boring soccer mom
Leo: adult babies
Virgo: ugh
Libra: fake bitches
Scorpio: the sad comedians
Sagittarius: irritating over achievers
Capricorn: human shoelace
Aquarius: god complex
Pisces: crying trashcan

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
The character doesn't bother me, but she wasn't what I was expecting haha

This series has crazy characters all around so it's nothing for me. Still, what lol seems like a KOF fighter.

And y'all stereotyping me! Rude!

Edit: God complex? LOL I guess

The character doesn't bother me, but she wasn't what I was expecting haha

This series has crazy characters all around so it's nothing for me. Still, what lol seems like a KOF fighter.

And y'all stereotyping me! Rude!

Edit: God complex? LOL I guess

Im sorry Ishi but every time I see, how do I say this....

.....one of your kind walking towards me, I walk to the other side of the street.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Chapter 10 in The Evil Within. Holy shit. This chapter is close to masterclass in design. Everything from the introduction of certain bosses and stage design were immaculate. Even with mad explosives, I didn't want to deal with that bullshit. Feels like all of the mechanics of the game nestled perfectly here. lol. The atmosphere (silent hill as a mother fucker) was legitimately scary. I really don't understand why the rest of the game feels so fucking uneven.

After going through chapter 9, I don't need to see another mansion in another RE game. Good job Capcom. Arguably, Mikami ended the need with REmake, but now. Never again. I'll take a police station, hospital, CIA headquarters, airport, whatever-the-fuck. There is nothing else for the genre with them.

Invincible enemies need to go. If they're not like Nemesis or Laura, get rid of them. That shit with BurntFacedKlansmen in Chapter 9 is the dumbest shit ever. Still not as unforgivable as the end of Dead Space 2, but whatever. Half of the time, they're not scary in the fucking slightest and aren't introduced in a way to frighten you, and keep you from wanting to fuck with them.

Slayven

They aren't, you can still however criticize business practice. Which many are doing, and that's ok.
i dind't say that. But folks talking like capcom plotted to npersonally offend them

No one does really. Don't see why people don't see that. The way ono was talking though niggas don't wanna believe that SFV needed some help.
i remeber saying they couldn do something with SF because capcom dind't want to spend money after shitty sells.

Maybe you should just choose your words better. Can't be mad at me for interpreting what you said.

And I'll just leave it at that. Just so you know, this ain't nothing personal.

---

Also, you guys post on an enthusiasts' forum. What is the point of debating the pointlessness of certain attitudes towards gaming on GS within that context?
Concern troll no jutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom