• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a crook life, she could have been a part time furry. I knew one that would only cat ears up like once a month

She was fully about the convention life, though. Went to any she could. Even if she weren't a furry, it wouldn't work out because I'd go broke 3 months into it.

...thinking back on it, I guess I could've tried to hustle people in the gaming rooms, but that ship has sailed.

My sides hurt....someone help...

B4SaySwCMAAZ8tr.jpg

hsj6rS8.gif

I can't...I just...my faith in humanity dips further and further every day

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
announcement of announcement coming soon

several announcements of varying importance

Is Until Dawn this generations Night trap?

Looks like it.

Chapter 10 in The Evil Within. Holy shit. This chapter is close to masterclass in design. Everything from the introduction of certain bosses and stage design were immaculate. Even with mad explosives, I didn't want to deal with that bullshit. Feels like all of the mechanics of the game nestled perfectly here. lol. The atmosphere (silent hill as a mother fucker) was legitimately scary. I really don't understand why the rest of the game feels so fucking uneven.

After going through chapter 9, I don't need to see another mansion in another RE game. Good job Capcom. Arguably, Mikami ended the need with REmake, but now. Never again. I'll take a police station, hospital, CIA headquarters, airport, whatever-the-fuck. There is nothing else for the genre with them.

Invincible enemies need to go. If they're not like Nemesis or Laura, get rid of them. That shit with BurntFacedKlansmen in Chapter 9 is the dumbest shit ever. Still not as unforgivable as the end of Dead Space 2, but whatever. Half of the time, they're not scary in the fucking slightest and aren't introduced in a way to frighten you, and keep you from wanting to fuck with them.

The was a big problem I had with The Evil Within. It's a very uneven experience.

Not here.

What video games ya'll playing?

The Crew for review.

Malyse

Fuck Nintendo forever for ignoring online co-op. Twice this year! Two of their recent major Wii U releases have no online co-op.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Wow, I mean, I'm adjusted to playing with the Wii mote but damn there's lots of players who are gonna be pissed about this.

Edit: I'm currently playing Tekken Revolution and Samurai Warriors 4, but I have been putting more time into my second playthrough of Silent Hill 3.

Malyse

...I mean, I'm usually first in line to shit on Nintendo for not doing online play right or at all, but non-online Event Mode seems like a really tiny complaint. Especially since you don't get anything for co-op Event Mode to begin with.

Well since I can't play it, I wouldn't know. And I think it's on the challenge board.

Yikes. Do they think people are that desperate to buy them?!?

Events have never been co-op though? Or have I just missed a trick???

Wow, I mean, I'm adjusted to playing with the Wii mote but damn there's lots of players who are gonna be pissed about this.

Edit: I'm currently playing Tekken Revolution and Samurai Warriors 4, but I have been putting more time into my second playthrough of Silent Hill 3.

Y'all ain't see the thread, huh?

Villager, Wii Fit, and Marth amiibos are cut too.

----

Yooo.

https://www.tumblr.com/video/coolcalmcommitted/104482081445/500/

YOOOOOOO.

Village

Looks up Juelz Santana and lil wayne first the first time in years.

And before you say " How young are you " Yes I know its a sample.

But like through the wire, hard knock life, and a myriad of other rap songsamples due to years of re-listening The rap and sample come to my head first when I hear the bits of the song. There are few exceptions, I go dido before I go Eminem in my brain.

RP912

Banned
Marvel Heroes MMO
Dragon Age Origins
BF4
The Sims 4 (don't judge me)

bout to play more TEW.

No judgement at all. Sims 4 was actually a good game despite getting gutted of all the features from past sim games. I been meaning to get back into the game but I'm waiting for expansions and etc.

harSon

Banned
I fucked up.

Bought Calorie Countdown chocolate milk, cause I kept hearing it's a good tasting low carb alternative to milk. It didn't dawn on me that it's actually milk - cause I assumed since it was low-carb, that it was clearly not milk. I was wrong.

Liquid stools ya'll. Lactose intolerance sucks.

Malyse

I fucked up.

Bought Calorie Countdown chocolate milk, cause I kept hearing it's a good tasting low carb alternative to milk. It didn't dawn on me that it's actually milk - cause I assumed since it was low-carb, that it was clearly not milk. I was wrong.

Liquid stools ya'll. Lactose intolerance sucks.

The pills don't help?

harSon

Banned
The pills don't help?

They do most of the time, but there's a few occasions that they don't - so I tend to just avoid milk/ice cream in the off chance that it doesn't.... cause the cramps and mud butt ain't worth it.

But I drank this without taking lactaid, assuming that it was some milk substitute like almond milk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom