• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

I fucked up.

Bought Calorie Countdown chocolate milk, cause I kept hearing it's a good tasting low carb alternative to milk. It didn't dawn on me that it's actually milk - cause I assumed since it was low-carb, that it was clearly not milk. I was wrong.

Liquid stools ya'll. Lactose intolerance sucks.

Do Almond Milk give you dookie butt?

harSon

Banned
Do Almond Milk give you dookie butt?

Just stuff with lactose in it. I just recently started to develop it a few years back, so it's just milk and ice cream at this point. I'm not effected by stuff like cheese yet.

I typically drink Unsweetened Almond milk, but never really by itself. I typically have it with Whey Protein.

KumaJG

Just stuff with lactose in it. I just recently started to develop it a few years back, so it's just milk and ice cream at this point. I'm not effected by stuff like cheese yet.

I typically drink Unsweetened Almond milk, but never really by itself. I typically have it with Whey Protein.

That sucks. At least you can still feast on vegan ice cream, which is better than regular ice cream imo.

RedSwirl

Chapter 10 in The Evil Within. Holy shit. This chapter is close to masterclass in design. Everything from the introduction of certain bosses and stage design were immaculate. Even with mad explosives, I didn't want to deal with that bullshit. Feels like all of the mechanics of the game nestled perfectly here. lol. The atmosphere (silent hill as a mother fucker) was legitimately scary. I really don't understand why the rest of the game feels so fucking uneven.

After going through chapter 9, I don't need to see another mansion in another RE game. Good job Capcom. Arguably, Mikami ended the need with REmake, but now. Never again. I'll take a police station, hospital, CIA headquarters, airport, whatever-the-fuck. There is nothing else for the genre with them.

Invincible enemies need to go. If they're not like Nemesis or Laura, get rid of them. That shit with BurntFacedKlansmen in Chapter 9 is the dumbest shit ever. Still not as unforgivable as the end of Dead Space 2, but whatever. Half of the time, they're not scary in the fucking slightest and aren't introduced in a way to frighten you, and keep you from wanting to fuck with them.

This is what I keep hearing is the biggest difference from RE4.

The main reason RE4 even holds up today is because it's 20 hours of all-killer-no-filler.

cdyhybrid

DKPAKXJ.png

Malyse

Gorillaz

EDIT: what in THEE fuck at that 1000 ordeos video...

saw a chick get man handled into a wall then 10 seconds of a chick spazzing out

might actually be on the FBI watchlist now.....
but probably have been for about 2 OTs since we got niggas out here posting lewd anime shit

saw a chick get man handled into a wall then 10 seconds of a chick spazzing out

might actually be on the FBI watchlist now.....
but probably have been for about 2 OTs since we got niggas out here posting lewd anime shit

yep...we done fam
momma I love you
P.O.P. hold it down

Crocodile

Info on how much Capcom sucks

I think the big sticking point for a lot of people is that regardless of how accurate it may be, it seems so incredulous that one of the biggest video game publishers in the world can't afford to make a new entry in one of its most successful IPs and one of the most iconic video game franchises of all time. Say that aloud to yourself. It sounds stupid/pathetic as fuck. Like the top brass of Capcom should commit seppuku (not actually of course :p) if the can't manage/bother to eventually release another Street Fighter entry. That's how thoroughly they have dishonored their ancestors and shareholders.

Some of course take it a bit far though :p

Malyse

DreamDrop if you hate fandoms as much as I do, why in the hell are you posting about that shit?

Agent of chaos. And the part of fandoms I hate is the hivemind mentality. I actually love loving things and I love lots of things.
Cause he is a joke poster that doesn't have a punchline.

At least I can put more than "makes lots of posts on Neogaf" on my resume.

jWILL253

Banned
DY was right.

AzealiaDrop.

---

That head canon OP is hilarious...

EDIT: Welp, should've hit refresh before I came back into this fuckery...

Malyse

I think the big sticking point for a lot of people is that regardless of how accurate it may be, it seems so incredulous that one of the biggest video game publishers in the world can't afford to make a new entry in one of its most successful IPs and one of the most iconic video game franchises of all time. Say that aloud to yourself. It sounds stupid/pathetic as fuck. Like the top brass of Capcom should commit seppuku (not actually of course :p) if the can't manage/bother to eventually release another Street Fighter entry. That's how thoroughly they have dishonored their ancestors and shareholders.

Some of course take it a bit far though :p

Not can't, won't. I mean, look at Nintendo. They have a ton of IP that they could revive for profit, but the return on investment isn't high enough. Same with Square. And Konami.

Actually, the fuck's up with that, japan?
You dudes are foul

The streets know my resume.

Which one, Sesame?

G-Fex

Agent of chaos. And the part of fandoms I hate is the hivemind mentality. I actually love loving things and I love lots of things.

At least I can put more than "makes lots of posts on Neogaf" on my resume.

I can't approve of this. I have no idea what you're doing but it's not exactly what I pictured you to be.

You rused me, you're not the DD I thought I knew. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Come back when you relevant.

oh shit, JC got d-stroid

Malyse

What happen my proud nubian brothers and sisters? When did we sink before Sonic Fans?

You just reminded me of something. Back when I was in school, people use to use Nubian and Ethiopian as insults against black people. When you were coming up, did y'all experience any weird forms of anti blackness?

I can't approve of this. I have no idea what you're doing but it's not exactly what I pictured you to be.

You rused me, you're not the DD I thought I knew. I don't know what to believe anymore.

you should deffo avoid my tumblr then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom