• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot to tell ya'll, had some co-workers having an intense argument about Purple Rain vs Sign O' The Times. Some dude(not me I swear) tried to inject with Around the World in a Day and these niggas just straight laughed at ol' boy so hard he just walked off lmaoooo

The Gold Experience>>>>>>>>>>every prince album combined

I'm pretty partial to that one and the
15px-Prince_logo.svg.png
album ...the New Power Generation > The Revolution

I never be cool enough to rock some facial hair like Prince was in the early 90s

Prince2.jpg

RP912

Banned
I'm pretty partial to that one and the
15px-Prince_logo.svg.png
album ...the New Power Generation > The Revolution

I never be cool enough to rock some facial hair like Prince was in the early 90s

Prince2.jpg

man the new power generation was that group. Revolution was cool but Prince went the fuck in during his symbol days.

RedSwirl

Wait wait wait how did we go from "Drake the type of nigga," to "Drake steal yo girl,"?

And Soul Plane is about where I draw the line, on the subject, Woo and Low Down Dirty Shame have been on TV recently.

Wait wait wait how did we go from "Drake the type of nigga," to "Drake steal yo girl,"?

And Soul Plane is about where I draw the line, on the subject, Woo and Low Down Dirty Shame have been on TV recently.
Was watching this last night. My son asked what I was watching. When I told him the title he just said "yeah, ok.." and walked away.

Louis ck burnt himself out by season 2 of his show while still doing stand up.
Hart has never been funny
Norm McDonald is top 10 of all time
Myq Kaplan is one of the best of the younger guys

RedSwirl

You can say what you want about the Witcher games, but at least CDProjekt knows what kind of game it wants to make. DA:I may be good but up until that I was not feeling confidence from BioWare's "tell us what kind of game you want us to design" surveys. The main reason people even like CDPR is because they don't design shit by committee. That's really the main appeal of most Slav devs. They remind people of American PC devs 15 years ago.

forgot to tell ya'll, had some co-workers having an intense argument about Purple Rain vs Sign O' The Times. Some dude(not me I swear) tried to inject with Around the World in a Day and these niggas just straight laughed at ol' boy so hard he just walked off lmaoooo

Closest thing I've had to a discussion like that was watching Don't Be a Menace with some dudes and them wanting to change it and some guy's reasoning being "it just sucks because it's a black movie!"

Me and maybe like two or three people gave him "wtf" looks. The rest wanted it switched over to Law Abiding Citizen or some bullshit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Closest thing I've had to a discussion like that was watching Don't Be a Menace with some dudes and them wanting to change it and some guy's reasoning being "it just sucks because it's a black movie!"

Me and maybe like two or three people gave him "wtf" looks. The rest wanted it switched over to Law Abiding Citizen or some bullshit.

Speaking of, Don't Be a Menace is currently free on Amazon Instant Video if you have Prime.

Damn it, my PS4 is not recognizing any discs again and I tried rebuilding the database as well. This is actually the first time something that I have purchased onlime broke down on me...

Who do I contact? Sony or Amazon? It's the Black Friday bundle with GTAV/TLoU... Hoping I can just be given a new PS4.

Malyse

Norm Macdonald is fucking awful.
file.jpg

Damn it, my PS4 is not recognizing any discs again and I tried rebuilding the database as well. This is actually the first time something that I have purchased onlime broke down on me...

Who do I contact? Sony or Amazon? It's the Black Friday bundle with GTAV/TLoU... Hoping I can just be given a new PS4.
Sony will fix it, Amazon will give you a new one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Contact Amazon ASAP, they'll bend over backwards for you especially if you have a few thousand twitter followers. You can do it all online as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom