• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

"They say it don't be like it is, but it do."

RIP roy, your star shined too bright. They got my nigga, hate it had to be him.

Roy never hurt nobody, and he was kind to every dude that wanted to give blowjobs in the bathroom on their lunch break.

Internet points are worth more than integrity

Why did I have to wake up to a suspect ban, Classic Racism with Lemon, and someone comparing an article on gamers to child molestation

What compels idiots to interact with threads they don't care about?

They do care, and they disagree but know it makes them look like shit. Acting like it's a non-issue is easier than trying to explain why they think it's a non-issue.

Some stick around too long and end up saying something ignorant as fuck like rappers saying the N-word is worse, cause for some reason something being more offensive than whats being talked about makes the subject being discussed irrelevant or something.

kyored

smh.gif

Slayven

It's in the Gamergate thread on game side, not worth sullying your eyes with (and I'm on mobile)

Pro-GG came in to show his ass and get banned for points

I saw that video where that creepy dude was trying to crowd fund is hate. Hilarious, who raised these dudes?

KumaJG

One thing you can't denied about that picture is the hairline. Shit is better than Lebron James, Jaime Foxx and Steve Harvey combine.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
This is hilarious when you see the gif first, and then go into the thread in question and start from the beginning. I thought Sunhi was making up those responses.

That had me dying seeing the comments. "The Elusive Females" holy shit LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom