• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

LOL at that PD post.

Who else speculates on cryptocurrency? I refuse to miss the bandwagon again. Let Doge hit $912 per coin and I can retire early. No one is finding me again if that happens. I'll be somewhere living the dream life having sold 70,000 shares. That's still over $31.5 mill after taxes which is enough to NEVER EVER hear from me again.

I finally got my first exotic in Destiny as a hunter after grinding for two weeks thanks to the nerfing of the loot cave. It's the piece of armor that gives your teammates extra light and allows them to hit their supers early.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Kanye hanging out with Barry Bonds at the World Series game tonight:

QLBQdSb.jpg

Saw 5 black ppl in white face tonight at the music festival the most surprising wasn't the number of Asians, Black's or Hispanic ppl but that I saw a windows phone being used

Gorillaz

House party this past weekend and kicked it for a bit with this Korean chick Saturday and her name is
Shantall.... lol

She was cool as hell tho I feel like its an omen...can't think of anything not bad happening to me when it comes to chicks I know that have that name

Funniest thing is the girl picking it up at the end

didn't even notice that lol.

"that's a clutch girl! i got to get me that"

What kind of music festival has black people in whiteface?

all EDM for 10 hours (2pm to midnight), i inflated the number as 4 of them were in full body skeleton outfits (they also had a impromptu break dancing contest against a couple of asian guys) and part of the event. The 5th guy actually had his face painted white with a upside(?) down cross on his cheek. Caught a part of his face while doing a crowd shot

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's a memetic reference to the gamer gate controversy. There are many images and quotes satirically parodying pro gamer gate individuals who continue to pretend their petulant consumer revolt is "about ethics in games journalism".

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I didn't want to ruin the thread with my dumb question. Can someone explain the last line? :(

it's a joke about GamerGate

the "movement" about "ethics in games journalism" that is actually about harassing women and boycotting websites for talking about gender/social issues in gaming

"it's actually about ethics in games journalism" is a recent joke going around making fun of GamerGate

For example:
KSpYGnN.jpg

Furyous

There are not enough drugs in the world to help me Ye in this photo.

Y'all are going to bring out the G****G*** defenders if you keep this up.

If I am guaranteed to smang my definition of Kim K raw repeatedly forever then I'd consider it. That's foreplay a little too far. Maybe they're experimenting with gender roles through foreplay without switching roles in the bedroom?

Yeezus won and doesn't hesitate to throw it in our faces:

0928-kim-k-kanye-butt-grab-instagram-4.jpg

MIMIC

Banned
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks guys! I was only vaguely familiar with the subject. Never even heard of the term "game gate" until just now

KidJr

I just read the op and realised I hadn't registered the info needed;

here you're from- London, uk
Where you live- London uk
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Jamaica and St Vincent, some mix of Scottish apparantly somewhere in there harking back to slave days (my family are quite light skinned)
Do you know your roots- I don't understand? I mean yeah I've met my great gran a bunch of times
Your Age- 25
Favorite musical genre- I don't really have one but have a love hate relationship with hip hop, but enjoy dancehall soca rock and indie music mainly
Your profession/major/career interest- I'm a headhunter
Your religious affiliation- smh Christian
Hobbies- Cooking, wine, video games and art

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Jamaica and St Vincent, some mix of Scottish apparantly somewhere in there harking back to slave days (my family are quite light skinned)
Do you know your roots- I don't understand? I mean yeah I've met my great gran a bunch of times
Your Age- 25
Favorite musical genre- I don't really have one but have a love hate relationship with hip hop, but enjoy dancehall soca rock and indie music mainly

welcome brother, jerk chicken or chicken curry (uk/jamican remix) :p

Your Age- 25

Welcome, fellow Londoner.

Silky

Banned
Xbone got a price cut
Sunset Overdrive is quality, as expected
I got $200, time to work my ass off to grab that last 150

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member