• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
10727414_390765874408558_1493232158_n.jpg
<3

Village

Plausible answer?

Movie production studios both CGI/animated and live action along with their Television edevours, tween idols and all that.

Personally, mahvel , KH, Stahwas, Mickey mouse cartoons, various Disney cartoons over the years like kim possible and the proud family ect.

RP912

Banned
fuck I'm so sleepy :(.

I just hope something pops off with my endeavors because this graveyard shift is kicking me in all sorts of asses.

JohnDoe

Banned
Everytime I read gaf and see Angelus using "totes" my right eye twitches a little.

I know it's ironic but I hate that word so much.

Village

Your natalie portman collection needs to be preserved.
The weird stuff i look at can be replaced.

What needs preserving is school work, previous and current. It can be used in a portfolio and all the experiments I do involving games and what not. An some music.

There are optional updates you can turn on for windows 7 that you can let automatically update. I didn't apparently everyone in a while, it reads this as " you don't want these updates, there fore you must be stealing our OS" So its saying my windows is not genuine... this a laptop with windows already installed from a trusted retailer, so obviously there is an issue here.

Now while there were other non wipe ways do this, but I don't really time that. And What I wish to keep isn't taking up most of the space so... Fuck it, imma whipe it. Start clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom