• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Except Arrow apparently.

At least Tim became leader of the TT for a bit. Todd got a crowbar for christmas bruh then came back killing people all willy nilly and shit. Post 52 yea Tim really ain't shit. But really damn near everyone in the Bat family outside of Bruce and Dick ain't shit. Barbara is going through an identiy crisis that's how ain't shit she is. Jason....fuck knows what's going on with Jason. Damian...I mean he was the best thing not Bruce and he was killed because reasons. Then you got Cassandra…Tim is lucky he didn't end up like her post 52.

This is why Katherine told Bruce she don't fuck with them. She saw that shit coming a mile away.

Jayson is just " Well I guess I'm good now, huh. "

Why did Damien have to die?

tumblr_ncxzs9n9KA1s3qrv4o1_500.png

Village

GF is actually going to pick up wingstop and bring back here.

Too sick to go get wings....not too sick to eat em.

Hope you get better, I was super sick a week ago, couldn't move for a while. Missed a whole week of classes wasn't great.

That weird feeling when you aren't sick the first part of the day, and then later you are just sick.

harSon

Banned
GF is actually going to pick up wingstop and bring back here.

Too sick to go get wings....not too sick to eat em.

Damn bruh, I know you're sick but you don't have to settle for overpriced struggle wings. Only thing worth eating at Wingstop are those crack fries with Honey Mustard dressing.

royalan

Just don't call a girl begging for her to take care of you.

I don't know who she is but props to dude.

On the same subject, was listening to old J.Cole and remembered his bar
"Dreaming of the day of a drop 500 and a bad bitch that'll go to popeyes for me".

Randomly decided to call up (facetime actually) an old flame (She got engaged 2 years back then dude flaked, they had a daughter who is 2 now)

Me: "Would you go to popeyes for me?"
Unfortunately those multiple degree holding AKAs pulling bank chicks just can't say yes or no because they're so extra.
Her: "Why am I going to popeyes crazy?"
Me: "I just need to know, if I needed popeyes would you go?"
Her: "Do you need popeyes?"
Me: "…would you go?"
Her: "Why are you asking me this?"
Me: "Just answer, it's from a song."
Her: "This sounds dangerous"
Me: "It's a J.Cole song"
Her: "Who?"
Me "Oh my god, I just want to know would you go to popeyes for me?!"
Her: "If you needed me to, yes. I would go to popeyes for you…"
Me: :3
Her: "You're crazy"
Me: :3 :3 :3 :3
Her: "Now tell me this song and why you asked me this"
Me: "In the song J.Cole says 'Dreaming of the days of a drop 500 and a bad bitch that'll go to popeyes for me' so I felt it necessary to ask."
Her: "…really"
Me: "I had to know"
Her: "Well now you do, and I'm hanging up now. Bye crazy"
Me: :3
*end*

e94qLVI.jpg

royalan

Genndy Tartakovsky Samurai Jack-esque episodes? Yes
The 2008 CGI show? No
the recent Rebels CGI Star Wars show? Yes

LOL wut?

The original CGI Clone Wars series started a bit slow, but was overall fantastic and one of the few bright spots in the dark, dank cesspool that is MOST of the Star Wars franchise.

Village

LOL wut?

The original CGI Clone Wars series started a bit slow, but was overall fantastic and one of the few bright spots in the dark, dank cesspool that is MOST of the Star Wars franchise.

I agree

Also that reminds me, that popeye thing Genndy is doing looks hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom