• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

So what's with all the hype for that game of thrones show? I understand people think it's a good show, but specifics would be appreciated.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LOL wut?

The original CGI Clone Wars series started a bit slow, but was overall fantastic and one of the few bright spots in the dark, dank cesspool that is MOST of the Star Wars franchise.

truth

the CGI clone wars was dope once the ball got going. droid was fucking people up... put the movie to shame

royalan

So what's with all the hype for that game of thrones show? I understand people think it's a good show, but specifics would be appreciated.

I've been watching and enjoying GoT since day 1, but even I think the hype is way overblown.

It's one of the better Fantasy shows in recent years (not that it's had much competition though, let's be real), and lots of people die in surprising ways. That's...Pretty much it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I've been watching and enjoying GoT since day 1, but even I think the hype is way overblown.

It's one of the better Fantasy shows in recent years (not that it's had much competition though, let's be real), and lots of people die in surprising ways. That's...Pretty much it.

but season 4 was GOAT tv

lets be real

Jack never killed Aku man :(

Well we all know that he could. He almost did on three occasions. Aku is the final boss with many forms, but relatively easy to beat. The only time Jack got his ass whooped was against the secret boss that guarded the time portal. He needed to level up a bit and then come back and maybe bring the Scottish dude for an assist.

That dude's name wasn't Samus was it? I thought he was nameless.

Crocodile

Jack never killed Aku man :(

Gendy too busy making big bucks on Hollywood movies to do anything with Jack no more

It's more like Cartoon Network shit on his face so many times (Jack, Symbiotic Titan, etc.) that eventually he said enough was enough and left :(

One of the best in American animation - especially 2D animation. I've heard good things about Hotel Transylvania but losing Jack and Titan were HUGE losses IMO.

DominoKid

it's got a little something for everyone. scheming, romance/sex, nudity, action, fuckery, etc. it's got it all and it does it well.
a solid baseline level of acting quality with some great quality spikes. tyrion in the trial
VWb1n.png

loads of memorable characters that are easy to get invested in.

easily my favorite show on TV right now.

it was a treat to ready thecoli GOT megathread on it every week.

It's more like Cartoon Network shit on his face so many times (Jack, Symbiotic Titan, etc.) that eventually he said enough was enough and left :(

One of the best in American animation - especially 2D animation. I've heard good things about Hotel Transylvania but losing Jack and Titan were HUGE losses IMO.

CN did him wrong as fuck. It's people that would be lucky to even come up w/ 1 show as good as he does. Dude gave us Dexters Lab, PPG, Jack and SBT. I wouldn't go back to TV either.

Village

CN did him wrong as fuck. It's people that would be lucky to even come up w/ 1 show as good as he does. Dude gave us Dexters Lab, PPG, Jack and SBT. I wouldn't go back to TV either.

CN did everyone wrong, epically when they wanted to go CN real and everyone just left.

jWILL253

Banned
I like the new J. Cole so far. It's actually cohesive.

Let's just hope that Jay-Z pays attention to his digital streaming numbers as well, in addition to the CD sales.

One thing we all can agree on: Wale lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom