• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

So,

Ive been in school studying for my exam on Friday and I decide to get a snack from the vending machine in the building next door. Putting in the coins to get a pack of cookies and some random drunk redhead slowly begins to show up over my shoulder. Asks me what I'm picking and what she should get after i get my cookies from the machine. Long story short, made quick conversation to get her off my back so I could get back to the library and just as we begin to part ways and she turns around and says to me

BpoFf0KIgAAT_c4.jpg

I had to give her daps for that. I needed that laugh to get through this day.

NO IT'S NOT!!!

You know it's over when you don't even own the album. :3

So,

Ive been in school studying for my exam on Friday and I decide to get a snack from the vending machine in the building next door. Putting in the coins to get a pack of cookies and some random drunk redhead slowly begins to show up over my shoulder. Asks me what I'm picking and what she should get after i get my cookies from the machine. Long story short, made quick conversation to get her off my back so I could get back to the library and just as we begin to part ways and she turns around and says to me

I had to give her daps for that. I needed that laugh to get through this day.

That's cool and all but…did you holla?

j cole stans brehs.

is this forreal though? elaborate beef.

Yeah, he and his girl came into the store and asked if we had the new J.Cole album in stock. I called inventory and asked, and they said that we did, so I let the two of them know. Dude went "YESSSS" and started dancing in front of me, and me and his girl just exchanged looks with her lookin' like "yeah, I know..."

Shit was weird

Well we all know that he could. He almost did on three occasions. Aku is the final boss with many forms, but relatively easy to beat. The only time Jack got his ass whooped was against the secret boss that guarded the time portal. He needed to level up a bit and then come back and maybe bring the Scottish dude for an assist.

That dude's name wasn't Samus was it? I thought he was nameless.

Nah, I'm just joking because the bounty hunter looked a bit like her.

Yatōkiri_Kilgharrah;142777918 said:
.... So um. Why iss this a thing

uhhhh

Slayven

But Bloodborne and UC 4 are coming, why you going to bow down and worship at the temple of mediocrity?

First thing first, I keep getting Bloodborne and the Order mixed up, and to date I have played like 6 minutes of Uncharted.

If I was in charge of Naughty Dog I would fuck with the stans so much.

`
First thing first, I keep getting Bloodborne and the Order mixed up, and to date I have played like 6 minutes of Uncharted.

If I was in charge of Naughty Dog I would fuck with the stans so much.

The order looks like the greatest in game cut-scene the world has ever seen! Game play not so much.........

Any way BCT PC people. My birthday is coming up in about a month and I think I want to buy myself a gaming PC. Keep in mind its mainly going to be used for Racing Sims so I dont need to set the world on fire graphically. Looking around I see I can build one myself for ~$500 before windows with
AMD 3.9 quad core
AMD R9 270
8 gigs of ram
and a 1TB HD

Do you think that's enough to keep me strait for a few years bearing in mind its for Racing Sims mainly?

`

The order looks like the greatest in game cut-scene the world has ever seen! Game play not so much.........

Any way BCT PC people. My birthday is coming up in about a month and I think I want to buy myself a gaming PC. Keep in mind its mainly going to be used for Racing Sims so I dont need to set the world on fire graphically. Looking around I see I can build one myself for ~$500 before windows with
AMD 3.9 quad core
AMD R9 270
8 gigs of ram
and a 1TB HD

Do you think that's enough to keep me strait for a few years bearing in mind its for Racing Sims mainly?

Do not do this. An Intel processor will be a better investment.

That's such a small number it's not worth it.

Keep in mind Im not looking to play above 1080p, 1 monitor and not looking to play traditional games. The mark up for a similar i3/i5 is +$100 which is inching the price towards the $700 range which is at a point where I will question if I really need it.

Keep in mind Im not looking to play above 1080p, 1 monitor and not looking to play traditional games. The mark up for a similar i3/i5 is +$100 which is inching the price towards the $700 range which is at a point where I will question if I really need it.

If it's overbudget I suppose it can't be helped. And if it works in your use-case it's fine. 1080p is my usual resolution as well.
I use a TV as a monitor so there's not much point going higher.

-------

Yo Ishi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom