• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My counterargument would be wasting time pulling up your crowd sourced opinion switches in the past: "Beyonce is trash"... drops her album... still trash... no wait, everyone saying different... start calling Jay Mr. Beyonce because her music is so good. "Cake has the only good verse Jay put out in years." Majority of gaf (including Jay fans) look at you like, "nigga, wut?".. "oh.. yeah, cake, cake, cake... haha lol, this shit trash."

As far as hugging it out. I was just joking earlier. But your cornball ass insulting my intelligence would have definitely gotten you hit with a Drake shiner. But get to the keys and gifs, breh. You're the smartest person on the internet, clearly. Just so happens you have the most time to type up over-indulgent posts... why all the free time?

i2f04IDBQVMrm.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
JC you're one of my favorite posters. Come back to WrassleGAF sometime. You are missed.

The #AllLivesMatter thing is like going to someone's funeral you don't know and yelling, "YES I TOO FEEL PAIN"

mothafucka this aint about you. Aint everything about you, dude

Would you say J Cole is the G Dragon of the west?

But isn't that dude like one of the biggest pop acts over there? You gotta name an artist that is decidedly average in all his music. You really gotta name an artist who is like Esch described J.Cole as

J Cole the GOAT middling rapper, the king of average. Everything about this dude is perfectly neutral, it's almost like he's the very personification of middle class life. Never before has there been a rapper who can so perfectly capture the steady neutrality of this life like this man. His entire career is like a day where you wake up in a queen sized bed, go to high school and get a b on a test, maybe eat at Chipotle for lunch, go play lacrosse for your 3A team after school, come home and eat a family dinner, do your homework, talk to your nice but somewhat boring girlfriend on the phone about going to the mall on the weekend to see ___________ (blockbuster here) and go to sleep before 12.

I bet he's happy though.

The #AllLivesMatter thing is like going to someone's funeral you don't know and yelling, "YES I TOO FEEL PAIN"

mothafucka this aint about you. Aint everything about you, dude

Then they respond with that annoying "If we stopped talking about it, it would go away" nonsense. If black people had a dollar for every time someone said that shit...we'd be the new 1%. We'd be...NuBlack.

If anything Tevin Campbell died trying to solicit male booty that ended up being a cop

Dont even try to sully the name of the Goofy Movie brehs

You mean to tell me, Tevin Campbell went to an undercover cop and said

Caaaaan weeee taaaallllkkk, for a minute! Cuz I want to know your naaaammmme!!!

I find that hard to believe, Tevin Campbell would never do such a thing!!

jWILL253

Banned
I can't believe y'all was throwing fades over J. Cole of all people.

Meanwhile, Gunplay out here eating crack soup with Trick Daddy, wondering if he should join the Eat-A-Booty Gang.

Y'all need to fight for someone who needs it...

I can't believe y'all was throwing fades over J. Cole of all people.

Meanwhile, Gunplay out here eating crack soup with Trick Daddy, wondering if he should join the Eat-A-Booty Gang.

Y'all need to fight for someone who needs it...

I'm over it, it's the internet. He could post in a few minutes on a completely different subject and I'd act like the previous spat never happened.

And on the subject of Gunplay, he's changing his name come Jan 1st…Don Logan...his album is coming brehs! #BlessedItBe

I'm in bed with this cold.

I was gonna give that new JCole a listen but that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back, might be the end of my chapter.

Slayven

I'm in bed with this cold.

I was gonna give that new JCole a listen but that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back, might be the end of my chapter.

Moris' girl:"Lazy ass, in the bed all day watching Book of Eli, I can't wait until Reigun drip his mixtape and take me away from this mess"

Slayven

tfw you chillin in your crib and see a mouse crawl out of the corner of your eye

BCT what did we do last time this shit happen

Soundscream brought 7 guns, and chugged monster energy all night scared Master Splinter coming for him.

What kind of hovel you living in that got mice?

Been watching The Clone Wars (the CGI animated stuff) kinda interesting so far, granted I've only watched 3 episodes so far. Dooku's apprentice seems to be about that life.

Tripp died so that Mack could have one more line per episode.

Black quota was reached. No more than 1.5 in a show, same with the Asian quota.

Trey

Never had a Roots album let me down before. I don't think I can fuck with anything on ...and then you shoot your cousin.

Soundscream brought 7 guns, and chugged monster energy all night scared Master Splinter coming for him.

What kind of hovel you living in that got mice?

wooded suburban area, my man. Around winter them mothafuckas come out

I'm calling the damn exterminator, they aint bout to catch me like Sound "I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death :3" Scream

but uhhhhhhh maybe I'll start wearing shoes around the house yeah ya know its kinda cold in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom