• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an L.

Hell nah. I skipped it myself because my phat PS3 would have kicked the bucket... I now have it for PS4 and it was well worth the wait.

Too bad my PS4 won't read my discs but Amazon got my back like jansport and is sending me a new one tomorrow.
rejoice.png

Slayven

wooded suburban area, my man. Around winter them mothafuckas come out

I'm calling the damn exterminator, they aint bout to catch me like Sound "I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death :3" Scream

but uhhhhhhh maybe I'll start wearing shoes around the house yeah ya know its kinda cold in here

I thought you lived in Baltimore

jWILL253

Banned
Moris, you don't need to worry about Rei; you NEED to worry about Viktor. He bout to steal your girl with them Crunchy Black-grade one-liner bars.

My nigga is the David Caruso of rap...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Moris, you don't need to worry about Rei; you NEED to worry about Viktor. He bout to steal your girl with them Crunchy Black-grade one-liner bars.

My nigga is the David Caruso of rap...

Oh man. That last line is an enigma, are you talking his career? Or that supernatural character that he plays in csi?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i want to say "i feel/look great after a month of being able to work out on my own time" but i know that immortal would come through w/ pics of his traps and take all my hoes

I haven't watched enough to form an opinion. I'll watch more tonight.

Honestly I just want to see space knights/ninja fight each other with their space magic and glowsticks.

Man you cats are ruthless and I ain't talkin about the label.

That's as good a reason as any. Are you watching Rebels? That's pretty good.

i want to say "i feel/look great after a month of being able to work out on my own time" but i know that immortal would come through w/ pics of his traps and take all my hoes

Feeling real good about my deadlift gains these past four months...Immortal probably warms up my max PR
mjcry1.png

Trey

that nigga immortal has to make people sign a waiver before he hugs them or shakes their hand.

that nigga immortal has to walk sideways through thresholds.

Feeling real good about my deadlift gains these past four months...Immortal probably warms up my max PR
mjcry1.png

that nigga immortal has to make people sign a waiver before he hugs them or shakes their hand.

that nigga immortal has to walk sideways through thresholds.

immortal don't post that much anymore cuz he a stunt double for thanos

lmao. Immortal probably bicep curlin what most catch benchpress.

They hire Immortal out to racists

"Yeah, well my BLACK FRIEND says its cool for me to say the N-word, take it up with him."

"Yeah, where is this Uncle Tom at"

"behind you nigga"

10632486_577523812375224_2075215651_n.jpg

"uhhhhhh see what had happen was uh I gtg"
whew.png

They hire Immortal out to racists

"Yeah, well my BLACK FRIEND says its cool for me to say the N-word, take it up with him."

"Yeah, where is this Uncle Tom at"

"behind you nigga"

10632486_577523812375224_2075215651_n.jpg

"uhhhhhh see what had happen was uh I gtg"
whew.png

Little known fact about that phone, it's not really a phone...it's actually a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet.

immortal has to wear two pairs of gloves on gaf just so he doesn't break his keyboard with every key

when he plays a midi keyboard, every note has a velocity of 127

Trey

that locker room is actually packed, boys just gave a wide berth cuz no one wanted to be accused of photobombing immortal's vanity shot.

Clowning people for doing something positive. You know this is a black thread.

"This nigga over here got an A on the test lmao"

"dude be studyin' and shit, reading the book at home on some dexter's lab tip"

"and then he aint gon give us the answers...childish"

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

"Did I catch you trying to do something positive wit cho life? FOH"

"dude trying to be healthy n shit. Take this neg fukk boi"

"look at this crab trying to be apart of his family's life. That's why he ain't got no paper."

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lmfao, BCT in rare form today. I needed these laughs before my Computer Architecture final. Imm0rt4l is that dude, muscles are DBZ tier for real. Final form prolly too ripped for mortal eyes to comprehend.

"Hey guys, I just graduated college"

"Oh, so you think you're smarter than us?! Well let me ask you somethin, let me ask you somethin…can you kick MAH ass?!"

*When you find out your bae about to go pro*

*When your cheque clears*

*When you find out you're not pregnant*

*When you find $20 in your jeans pocket and you're hungry as fuck*

*When Destiny beta came out*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom