• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
Someone politicked to keep it in there after upper MP team members saw the reports.

Much more subtle bugs ended up with maps removed before, or allowed the map to be fixed ( I know, because I fixed a bunch of maps for MM. A couple of 343 maps have my gamertag on them if you save them from MM in H4 due to this). Suddenly this one had resistance and a reason that had never been used before...

I'm not interested in playing that sort of game in an unpaid position. Either pay me or actually use me for the reason you brought me on to the program. If expertise is irrelevant then nobody has any business hanging around.

Gotcha. What was the other doozy?

FyreWulff

Gotcha. What was the other doozy?

I'll consider PMing it in the future.

Either way I guess the point I'm making is MS, by design, does not allow for 343 to have top to bottom coordination on their projects. Understaffed and underscheduled constantly. Good people there told to build a house with a rubber hammer.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Sterling is cool. Can def see how he's off-putting to some though.

Biscuit got the bushes treatment for trying to be impartial to that GG bullshit. I understand needing to get paid, but FOH.

HHGamer lost me a long time ago. Def didn't help that he was caping for companies either.

jWILL253

Banned
That's nice but still. Your credibility is gone if no research is done

Joe's aight, but I definitely feel inline with Slay. Their personas are just off putting.

Too bad HHGamer is on so much bullshit all the time, his 'I just like games' schtick was refreshing for a bit.

Oh, I agree. He definitely needs to just do some more google searches before he uploads a rant. His recent Street Fighter V rant is a sign of that. But, at the same time, for someone like me, I would just want a particular issue known. If I want research, I can do that shit myself. I don't expect every journalist to find every single minute detail about a particular subject. Especially since the people who deride those journalists for lacking all the info, do so off of even less info, or no information at all. Also, his reviews are EXTREMELY detailed, some of the most detailed out there, because he actually plays a game to completion, and tries to play every facet of a game.

EDIT: And HHG is clown shoes. He's the real life embodiment of the internet fanboy.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Microsoft's corporate culture is in full swing, more like it.

Ego fluffing and closing-the-door-behind-you everywhere. Once an upper team makes a decision, no other teams seem to be able to change their idea. So what happens is teams will internally compete with each other to completely replace the team instead of working with them.

Accurate image describing corporate structure follows:

org-chart.jpg

I think that is true of quite a lot of companies within this industry

andthebeatgoeson

There goes the "That's why Bill shouldn't have been messing with white women" tin foil hat argument.

How long until Bill Cosby drops the book "If I Did Them?"?

Not saying I did, but if I did, I would have gone in dry. I like the friction.

Actually, him getting away with raping white women prove racism doesn't exist. /gaf

Church's tonight. Hell yeah.

#thestrugglebeginsagain

On the food note tho, fuck my new medicine(s). I've taken both the things I'm on before, but never together - and now their side effects are venn diagramming the shit out of me. Not only do I now hate 99% of food unless I'm in the mood for it and it's really easy to lose my appetite, unless I eat something filling every 3 to 4 hours I get insanely lightheaded. Never had any problems with either medication individually.

So satch went of-tangent in her own thread

i just got out of a 45 minute Dota 2 game with people that said mike brown deserved to die and that there are good niggers and bad niggers and im like "ok but im black" and they said "visage no youre one of the good ones but rubick is a nigger, not a black person, you actually know about team composition and how to play" like wtf?
fuLMaVY.gif

let people revel in their idiocy amirite?

No, this would be poison if I didn't know they were internet keyboard fuckwads. so annoying.

Malyse

Nah I'm pretty picky when it comes to food.

Reminder I still need to try the stuffed doritos from 7-11 one day.
Yeah, waiting on that report.

----

America is quite obviously heading towards something racially, but I'm not 100% on which way the pendulum is swinging. But something big is going to happen. I'm sure of it.

cdyhybrid

So satch went of-tangent in her own thread

let people revel in their idiocy amirite?

No, this would be poison if I didn't know they were internet keyboard fuckwads. so annoying.

DOTA playerbase is full of shitheads. You see the same shit in the trade channel in WoW too.

DOTA is above and beyond most other games when it comes to shitty playerbases though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom