• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

How is that possible

He is worthy
capMjolnir.jpg

761303.jpg

Was walking home from work this evening, taking a road/alley behind some houses a few blocks from me and somebody in a car pulls up a few meters behind me, driving super slow.
I was like, hell nah, Im not gunna be fucking intimidated off the road and into the snow bank, so I just kept walking pretty much in the middle of the road on the tire tracks and the car stayed the same distance behind me for like 2 minutes.
What, I cant walk through my own neighbourhood without some clown thinking Im up to no good? Fuck off.

Bill is pretty yella..

I mean someone "naturally" human, however the hell that works in comics. Not one of those stat padding cases where not white / human instantly means they lean closer to colored. Beta Ray Bill's human form, all the black actors voicing aliens like the Arbiter, etc. I'd think BP would be worthy.

I mean someone "naturally" human, however the hell that works in comics. Not one of those stat padding cases where not white / human instantly means they lean closer to colored. Beta Ray Bill's human form, all the black actors voicing aliens like the Arbiter, etc. I'd think BP would be worthy.
I hear ya. Was just fooling..
Black Dynamite vs Mr. Rogers.

Wasn't bad at all.
No! Damn..forgot this was back on!

ReiGun

Payout at the next Capcom Cup is 500,000.

*throws every other fighting game in the trash. Plays nothing but Street Fighter everyday*

Kreed

Saw the movie Top Five tonight. Thought it was really funny, excluding
DMX
performing a track from Prototype Viktor's mixtape.

I don't know anything about comics. Is "worthiness" basically white buzzcut male protag pure of heart and 9001% determination?

Worthyness is decided by Odin, a known asshole.

This. In addition, outside of Thor, the people who could wield Mjolnir had to be pretty much 100% selfless. So canon or no, Superman is an obvious choice, Spidey probably could...

BP is a little too about it to wield Mjolnir, up until the part of NA where he decides not to kill the other world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom