• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

Shit. In the least thread somebody suggested for social media I try to take like, not-hip-hop photos of myself. Fresh off a haircut, and I can't figure out how to do that.

Is there like a guide for "respectable black man" photos?

ReiGun

Now that my head is clearer from all of today's news, gonna need WB and Marvel to start announcing directors and casts for these shits, yo. Hype for the IP can only carry you but so far; I need to know the creative teams behind these things.

Shit. In the least thread somebody suggested for social media I try to take like, not-hip-hop photos of myself. Fresh off a haircut, and I can't figure out how to do that.

Did you smile? You look less threatening when you do that

RedSwirl

Did you smile? You look less threatening when you do that

I smiled in a photo once in 1st grade.

Once.

2YVPUdw.jpg

Malyse

suit
approve my friend req on PSN dammit.

Right. I'd rather not forget the assholes, so not using it..

That's just it though. It's a warning, a big red "this is an asshole, do not engage". Saves you some heart ache.

"why should people be able to understand that you're in a pissy mood if they can see you frowning."

I can't with OT right now.

Basic,

fucking

social cues here.

Mortemis

Banned
Got a job in sales at best buy. Gotta get prepared for that retail struggle.

And damn J10 got got wid that perm. Hate it had to him.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Now that my head is clearer from all of today's news, gonna need WB and Marvel to start announcing directors and casts for these shits, yo. Hype for the IP can only carry you but so far; I need to know the creative teams behind these things.

with hudlin destroying static. hes not gonna have time to be involved with BP, so theres that

Tell people it might be a better idea to try to hit up women in places they go to actually mingle and be social and suddenly you're being unfair.

G-Fex

That donation thing seems like a joke. I dont' think anyone can stop street harassment

There's no way to end street harassment.

I doubt even making laws or anything would stop those fucking creeps.

Also Fuck New York

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You do realize what a hollow victory that is, right?

throwing live bait to a wolf whos already damaged a prize sheep i know, but i dont want that fuckface anywhere near panther. that, and its a digital mini. its not gonna amount to much.

So uhm what the hell happened to J10?

Ive been "busy" and I had to go to work so what did I miss this time?

And ive never smiled for a picture since I was a damn adolescent. Real talk, me smiling in a picture looks forced and horrible.

And ive never smiled for a picture since I was a damn adolescent. Real talk, me smiling in a picture looks forced and horrible.

I was told that I should smile more when taking pictures. I feel the same way honestly. It feels so fake. The only real way you can get me to smile in a picture is if you get me to laugh.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=480601711976307

Katy, get up and fight....

Got dragged thru the puddle.

An her ipod cord didn't want nothing to do with that fight.

yeah that got posted before

the best part is probably the girl getting insulted just walking away slow as hell

measuring those steps, just one foot in front of the other

calm as shit

then katy messed up her spacing and didn't respect that stand fierce

andthebeatgoeson

the best part is probably the girl getting insulted just walking away slow as hell

calm as shit

I enjoyed the head phones finding every way possible of avoiding getting hit. Then, leaving with the girl who won, at the end.

The head phones was like, 'Katy, you da real MVP!'

Damn this insomnia.

Does drinking help?

calm as shit

Bruh. I woke up Villa Rica laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom