• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIT

B1DffjMCUAEN6Z5.jpg:large

FUCK EVERYBODY RIGHT NOW

Gorillaz

came home from work to find out that we are getting BP

I hope Chadwick Boseman enjoys being jobbed out of his own movie by a random RDJ and or Cap sighting 3 mins after the opening credits
52kIF.png

Boy will get to eat good tho

J10

Banned

I hope Chadwick Boseman enjoys being jobbed out of his own movie by a random RDJ and or Cap sighting 3 mins after the opening credits
52kIF.png

What does this even mean? You don't HAVE to be a crab about this.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
What's Bloodborne?

Yeah infighting is fucking great, it's such a genius mechanic that devs sadly don't put in games anymore. It just makes things more tactical and very well to rely on in case you're surrounded by too many enemies.

It only really went as far as Doom and Quake.
Nope - it was a major part of the Turok reboot as well. We actually allowed you to tag humans with flares and raptors would chase those guys down and kill them. So much fun in multiplayer.

Malyse

52kIF.png

More like Cap and IM get their ass handed to them by Panther.
it could happen

G-Fex

Twitch streaming is awful. Why is it so popular?!?

There's good in the waves of bad.

Nope - it was a major part of the Turok reboot as well. We actually allowed you to tag humans with flares and raptors would chase those guys down and kill them. So much fun in multiplayer.

OH MAN.

How did I forget this?

Last I played was long ago.

Putting GTA III on hold this weekend, and DS, just going to stream and play through TUROK.

Oh man I forgot, tagging human enemies was legit.

Based Bish, knowing the treasure that is infighting.

KumaJG

Then went to Where's my 40 acres, and Insanity Check and continued.

Shit man, that why you 2nd fave. Share many podcasts. I knew your country ass was good one of the ones. People here be hating on you unnecessary.

Glad got announced. Was fed up with people talking like it would never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom