• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post history..

dietracists0tsl0.gif

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
J10 don't get banned over some asshole walking into a sensitive topic to make a snarky comment and then backpeddle behind "whoa wait show me where I said that"

It's not even worth your time engaging with people like that.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Is that street harassment thread 20 pages of dudes trying to tell women what constitutes as street harassment? Oh wait it is.

That and people dancing around pointing out a "trend" between the type of men in the video

Slayven

Too many bears, little Ishi.

Yup.

just put your name in the search at top and choose show posts. SHould only show posts where you exact name is mentioned. I hate doing it because always got some snide shit to say in some random thread I would never read to begin with.

J10

Banned
J10 don't get banned over some asshole walking into a sensitive topic to make a snarky comment and then backpeddle behind "whoa wait show me where I said that"

It's not even worth your time engaging with people like that.

I didn't engage with him, I commented on him, then I responded when he came at me directly. Put this idiot on my ignore list a long time ago and I can still see people quoting him, so whatever. He says the same dumb racist shit every time in those threads. He clearly doesn't give a fuck about black lives, so I don't give a fuck about his feelings.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't engage with him, I commented on him, then I responded when he came at me directly. Put this idiot on my ignore list a long time ago and I can still see people quoting him, so whatever. He says the same dumb racist shit every time in those threads. He clearly doesn't give a fuck about black lives, so I don't give a fuck about his feelings.

Just report him to the mods

I think his derail in that thread was pretty transparent

Don't wast any real estate in your head space on people like that imo. At the end of the day you're agitated and they're getting exactly what they want.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
http://www.slashfilm.com/jordan-peele-horror-movie-get-out/

I’ve been spending the first half of my career focusing on comedy but my goal, in all honesty, is to write and direct horror movies. I have one that I’m working on with Darko Entertainment called Get Out – I don’t want to say too much about it, but it is one of the very, very few horror movies that does jump off of racial fears. That to me is a world that hasn’t been explored. Specifically, the fears of being a black man today. The fears of being any person who feels like they’re a stranger in any environment that is foreign to them. It deals with a protagonist that I don’t see in horror movies.

I hope it's good.

hypernima

Banned
Why did I read FreakyFred's post history, it's like existentialist racism.
Especially in the context of the Saginaw thread.
I think I need to take a break from GAF.

Malyse

Why did I read FreakyFred's post history, it's like existentialist racism.
Especially in the context of the Saginaw thread.
I think I need to take a break from GAF.

I really think that people who say they don't use the ignore function never post in any race related threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom