• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That weird feeling when you walk past a co-worker looking at Cortana pics from the new Gamersyde MCC footage and he's whispering "ooh skeet skeet skeet" under his breath
tlvIwq4.png

Don't shake hands. Never shake hands.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Why do people make like 20 minute responses to news articles/videos/events on youtube?

Who watches those?

Learn to organize your thoughts and write something.

This is in response to something posted in the Street Harassment thread. Guy posted a youtube response video that's twice as long as the actual experiment.

Why do people make like 20 minute responses to news articles/videos/events on youtube?

Who watches those?

This is in response to something posted in the Street Harassment thread. Guy posted a youtube response video that's twice as long as the actual experiment.

brb, making a RE: this post

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
You already fucked up by thinking about it beforehand

It's like these people just turn on the webcam and start talking. As soon as they finish seeing the thing they're reacting to.

and someone linked this. To support their argument

AfroMW

Lmao

And that street harassment thread is still going? There are some truly pathetic motherfuckers on this board.

I can understand not realizing or just simply misunderstanding.

However there are some posters who I am almost certain they're enjoying making these astoundingly dense questions, situations and statements.

What victory is there going in circles and getting mad about being aware of something that I would hope should not apply to a few of them?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

Who watches those?

I can't hate on response videos. We live in point were there's video for everything. Traditional printed media is becoming less and less relevant.

Can't believe that thread hasn't been locked yet.

I can understand not realizing or just simply misunderstanding.

However there are some posters who I am almost certain they're enjoying making these astoundingly dense questions, situations and statements.

What victory is there going in circles and getting mad about being aware of something that I would hope should not apply to a few of them?

Oh, I'm sure there's a high percentage of them doing that. There's also a lot of overlap in the fuckboy index.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I can't hate on response videos. We live in point were there's video for everything. Traditional printed media is becoming less and less relevant.

Who's talking about printed media?

Writing skills aren't becoming obsolete any time soon. and written word is still the best method for recording information and communicating ideas concisely and clearly

G-Fex

Remember that youtube woman that would make a reply video to everything?

Wasn't there a youtube girl who'd reply to like...Deus Ex walkthroughs even though she'd never ever played Deus ex . She just wanted to talk about what she saw in that video.

The strangest thing man.

Also hi guys, I wanted to take a pic of those doritos stuffed but apparently the 7-11 I went to didn't have them, I have a feeling they're either phased out or I just haven't found a 7-11 with em.

Wasn't there a youtube girl who'd reply to like...Deus Ex walkthroughs even though she'd never ever played Deus ex . She just wanted to talk about what she saw in that video.

It sounds like you're joking, but you're not. Niggas make reaction videos to Lets Plays they never even touched.

like...

wat

G-Fex

It sounds like you're joking, but you're not. Niggas make reaction videos to Lets Plays they never even touched.

like...

wat

I'm totally not joking, it was surreal watching it.

She just mentioned her thoughts on the things she watched and how she doesn't play video games but it looks fun or something.

It was the strangest fucking thing man. In a way it's humorous.

I think she replied to every video of the walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom