• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_suit

New thread already? Also, Slayven had almost twice as many posts in the last thread as the next closest person. King Crab indeed..

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New thread already? Also, Slayven had almost twice as many posts in the last thread as the next closest person. King Crab indeed..

He's always been...

2jLGYMn.gif

I don't think that was ever unclear

And I didn't know J10's avatar was from Hitman

Nvm, wrong one.

J10, what is your avatar?

I thought it was a Butterfree silhouette with some shapes above it.

Trey

Some dude running for governor of new York really trotted out the ”i have a black friend" defense in response to the charge that he's the only county executive in the nation being sued for discrimination.

I am without speech.

Some dude running for governor of new York really trotted out the ”i have a black friend" defense in response to the charge that he's the only county executive in the nation being sued for discrimination.

I am without speech.

What's the lawsuit about?

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Kinda of beside myself right now, my roommate just told me one of his friends likes me and i only met the guy once. My roommate gave me his number and i do not know what to do.

Listening to Tinashe's album and this has to be stated again.

Who the fuck let Future in the studio?? Busta Sensei must have taught him how to sneak into recording sessions.

RP912

Banned
Copped minecraft for the vita to keep the collection going. Whenever I get a proper smartphone...that shit is going on there too..

J10

Banned
Niggas cam't nap. I saw the trailer, it was like Devo sitting naked in a pile of spicy Popeyes holding a mint condition Power Master Optimus Prime, singing "People with No Name".

If this is what I get when I invoke your name I'ma start asking for you more often.

Mortemis

Banned
Kinda of beside myself right now, my roommate just told me one of his friends likes me and i only met the guy once. My roommate gave me his number and i do not know what to do.

Saying you don't know what to do means you're not against it right? If there isn't anything holding you back, why not try it out? Go for it.

Niggas cam't nap. I saw the trailer, it was like Devo sitting naked in a pile of spicy Popeyes holding a mint condition Power Master Optimus Prime, singing "People with No Name".

Slay pls. smh

Give it a shot unless:

A) you don't like him
B) you're pursuing someone else

Trey

Listening to Tinashe's album and this has to be stated again.

Who the fuck let Future in the studio?? Busta Sensei must have taught him how to sneak into recording sessions.

Prolly sent his verse in an email to be honest.

His verse is devastating to the song.

Looks like Cyborg might become the 1st black superhero represented in the new age of comic book movies. I find it kind of lame of how they seem to be going New 52 with their lineups. I particularly don't care for Cyborg that much. He seems kind of cheesy. Out of DCs black superheroes that I know of I like John Stewart, Static, and Vixen better than him. Does he even have his own comic series now?

I require pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom