• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really motherfuckers. Hatin on Peter Parker. You Ole Bruce Wayne loving motorscooters. That's aight. I'm remembering that shit.

Ole hating asses.......

Parker would make short work out of a titan. That's not even a threat to pete.

jWILL253

Banned
Y'all made me revisit some of the albums from my youth. No Doubt's self titled album still holds up

vzkq30L.png
vzkq30L.png
vzkq30L.png
vzkq30L.png
vzkq30L.png

Would like to contribute in that castting Capt. Marvel thread, but every time I pull it up someone's tits or ass are taking up the entire screen.

RP912

Banned
uhh have you actually listened to 2pacalypse Now? There's nothing happy about that album. It's basically a slightly more conscious Ice Cube record. Dude tells his record label exec to suck his dick, says fuck you to every US institution, calls for armed revolutions, etc...

Sounds like happy pac to me. Dude was always spitting revolutionary shit with a doze of positive tunes during his early days. As time progress, he became the mad rapper without much to say but fuck biggie. Dude came off like a broken record where he either riding on his enemies, fucking faith, and telling kids to stay in school.

ReiGun

This street harassment debate got dudes in their feelings something heavy. Not just on Gaf, but anywhere I go online. Everybody just legit shook.

A. Yes.
B. You probably want someone good with CSS.
C. Tumblr code is modified on top of that.

What's the issue?

My images are coming out extremely small. Probably about 1/3rd the size that I would like them to be and I have no idea how to change them. And I know they're not the max size because there are plenty with larger images.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Anybody in here good with HTML? I need help changing image size on my tumblr and can't find anything online.
The average size is about 500 try typing that in the layout code search box and work from there. On my phone and at work so I can't help much atm.

Hello, BCT..an update.

Went to the school to speak to the principle, after my wife was told that, ultimately, it's her word against his..and, worst to worst, sit in the back of the bus and avoid him. I expressed how there is no scenario where this man will be near my child again.

I told him, politely, to not send a bus with that man on it, to my home..because reasons. He immediately started saying that no one in his office would suggest such a thing..I explained how he was,
fucking
unfortunately, wrong. He darted towards the phone, and called the bus company..

During this time, DCF called my girl, who was in the car waiting for me to deal with this shit..I feel terrible for her. To shorten this up, spoke to Children and Families, was told she'd be going after this personally, and sees no lying in my daughter. Was told, unlike the officer that called it "battery" that it was sexual assault.

Immediately after, got a call from the assistant principle to tell me that this fuck is off the bus "pending investigation." I don't know what that means, but I told them they need to just get a whole other bus to come get her..they said they'd start on that and should be able to pull it off.

I'm still very sad. I'm so. Thank you guys again..this is what we sign up for as patents..but, fuck..

Sounds like happy pac to me. Dude was always spitting revolutionary shit with a doze of positive tunes during his early days. As time progress, he became the mad rapper without much to say but fuck biggie. Dude came off like a broken record where he either riding on his enemies, fucking faith, and telling kids to stay in school.

The most positive song on 2pacalypse Now is about a teenage girl who gets raped by her cousin, becomes a prostitute, and gets killed. C'mon son, I don't think you've listened to the album.

It's like a 90s Ice Cube with more militancy and less fun...

jWILL253

Banned
Hello, BCT..an update.

Went to the school to speak to the principle, after my wife was told that, ultimately, it's her word against his..and, worst to worst, sit in the back of the bus and avoid him. I expressed how there is no scenario where this man will be near my child again.

I told him, politely, to not send a bus with that man on it, to my home..because reasons. He immediately started saying that no one in his office would suggest such a thing..I explained how he was,
fucking

During this time, DCF called my girl, who was in the car waiting for me to deal with this shit..I feel terrible for her. To shorten this up, spoke to Children and Families, was told she'd be going after this personally, and sees no lying in my daughter. Was told, unlike the officer that called it "battery" that it was sexual assault.

Immediately after, got a call from the assistant principle to tell me that this fuck is off the bus "pending investigation." I don't know what that means, but I told them they need to just get a whole other bus to come get her..they said they'd start on that and should be able to pull it off.

I'm still very sad. I'm so. Thank you guys again..this is what we sign up for as patents..but, fuck..

Bruh, sounds you caught a break. Good job, my man...

Furyous

3pm on the West Coast.

Feels like 5pm...

West Coast time is far better than eastern standard time. We get three extra hours to get it in.

Chris Brown is not one for the fuck shit. I'm with him but do not condone using such language towards women.... but, but, but, there are men that do and they learned that today.

I thought Chris turned over a new leaf. Clearly, all of us were wrong.

Was that Wendy Williams on that same show with Adrienne? She could kind of get it if she wasn't married.

All of my friends are out here shooting up their significant other's clubs and then have the nerve to ask me why I'm childless. YOU WENT RAW AND LET IT GO INSIDE OF YOUR SO YOU NOT MARRIED TO!! <--- I'm mad as shit they hating on me for abstaining from having a child/high risk activities.

All I know is they better bring Spider-Woman over to 616 or the 1610 or nerd rage is going to increase.

I'm kind of tired of this America shit so who wants to help me visit your country?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

i dont care for the rest, but this?

the fuck?

Malyse

Hello, BCT..an update.

fucking

You talk to a lawyer yet?

Chris Brown is not one for the fuck shit. I'm with him but do not condone using such language towards women.... but, but, but, there are men that do and they learned that today.

I thought Chris turned over a new leaf. Clearly, all of us were wrong.

lol, maybe YOU were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom