• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start. Fuck pumpkin pie. It's more disappointing than thinking oatmeal raisin cookies are chocolate chip. Tastes like rotten sweet potatoes.

Has anyone:
A) fried a turkey?
B) baked a turkey with mayo on it?

I've had fried turkey. Don't see what's so spectacular about it. If my stepmom makes it again this year, I'll give it a try. But I'll just stick to backed turkey that's stuffed.

And Honey baked ham

Malyse

I've had fried turkey. Don't see what's so spectacular about it. If my stepmom makes it again this year, I'll give it a try. But I'll just stick to backed turkey that's stuffed.

And Honey baked ham
9d2fb44d7a3a7d76a987868d4d15f7c92dae9df86d0b635424b6670919d0ac13.jpg

VA's finest asset.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god, Wizard World is this weekend in Tulsa and I finally get to meet the real Elvira. As an old school goth this pleases me greatly. Hope I can keep my composure.

Malyse

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=924334

I always find it interesting when someone throws out a citation needed and then ignores the response. Also, a little surprised I didn't catch this one, though it's not like it's uncommon nowadays

EDIT:

Come the fuck on. The Redskins can't really be considering suing Native Americans. Naw.

RP912

Banned
that moment when you agree with Slay for the 2nd time in a week

then again i don't even really like 2pac

pac is overrated.

digital underground/2pacalyspe now happy pac>>>>>>>angry at the world grumpy ass pac

since we on some music fuckery in this thread...

Off the Wall was the best MJ album.

real talk, I honestly think black people need to take a long hard look at themselves before they casually drop the race card. I'm sorry if I offend any of y'all, but as a black man im just speaking from personal experience.
What the hell am I reading right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom