• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
ENOUGH ABOUT THAT SHIT

TAKE A GANDER AT THIS FUCKERY

B1iVa0JCMAMFAY-.jpg:large

Spider-Man/Attack on Titan crossover on the way

To TheBlackMarvel, because he also fences, but also to anyone playing a sport...

Ever had a really bad loss, not because of your ability, but because you just played really badly? Started thinking too much about your game and got fucked up? I wanna hear stories.

To TheBlackMarvel, because he also fences, but also to anyone playing a sport...

Ever had a really bad loss, not because of your ability, but because you just played really badly? Started thinking too much about your game and got fucked up? I wanna hear stories.

Haha no fencing ones that spring to mind but that's definitely a factor in why I don't really play fighting games any more.

ReiGun

I don't even like Spider-Man, but HOLY SHIT.
vzkq30L.png

If video games count too, this is pretty much the summary of my entire fighting game career. Especially Marvel.

What the hell am I reading right now...

Slayven is doing his Charles Barkley imitation.

And feminists (I consider myself to be one) cannot support Lena Dunham because what she did was anti-girl. She exploited a girl. That's the exact opposite of feminism, last time I checked.

looking at 1994. what albums that year were better than illmatic? seriously i can only maaybe make a case for the downward spiral. slayven?!!!

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
looking at 1994. what albums that year were better than illmatic? seriously i can only maaybe make a case for the downward spiral. slayven?!!!

Downward and ready to die. Man I love nas but illmatic is over hyped.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm watching Sons of Anarchy. Caught up through beginning of season 6 and made the realization that minus Nero, not a soul to root for.

Sons of Anarchy is so bad lol

Shoulda followed my gut and bailed at the end of season 2

strobogo

Banned
Definitely Maybe came out in 1994. It was pretty rad. Regulate: G Funk Era came out that year too. Regulate and This DJ are classics.

pac is overrated.

digital underground/2pacalyspe now happy pac>>>>>>>angry at the world grumpy ass pac

since we on some music fuckery in this thread...

Off the Wall was the best MJ album.

uhh have you actually listened to 2pacalypse Now? There's nothing happy about that album. It's basically a slightly more conscious Ice Cube record. Dude tells his record label exec to suck his dick, says fuck you to every US institution, calls for armed revolutions, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom