• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Ah, I have a Wii. I'll check Amazon then.
Sent you a PM
As of this afternoon, here are the 18-49 ratings for the most recent episodes of each scripted show on ABC (dramas are in bold):

Modern Family 3.5
Scandal 3.1
How to Get Away With Murder 2.7

black-ish 2.7
Grey's Anatomy 2.5 (from the previous week — a Halloween cartoon aired in its place)
Once Upon a Time 2.5
The Goldbergs 2.2
The Middle 1.8
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1.7
Castle 1.6
(from the previous week — a Country Music Awards preview special aired in its place)
Nashville 1.4
Resurrection 1.4

Last Man Standing 1.2
Revenge 1.2
Forever 1.1

Selfie 1.1 (from the previous week — a Halloween special aired in its place)
Cristela 1.0
Manhattan Love Story (canceled — last aired episode was a 0.7)
From AoS thread.

Can we talk about the fact that three of ABC's top shows in this demo are about black protagonists? And two of them are females?

Also, ouch about Revenge. Time to get to the endgame.

I've heard of Eternal Darkness. I'll add it to the list, but I think after I finish SH3, I'm getting The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

I do think SH1 was probably scarier than 2. There was so much that freaked me out in that game, I was stressed the fuck out every time the Otherworld moments came. Very unnerving game.

I'm co-signing on Eternal Darkness. Brilliant game.

The sanity effect fuckery is amazing. Play the game in the dark at 0 sanity - INCREDIBLE.

Mumei

How do you have a shitty library when I'm in a city of 50K in central Indiana with no jobs or industry since the mid 70s and have a DOPE one? 3 stories. TONS of movies. Healthy game section. Healthier comics section. Inter liberried loan system. Streaming music and video services (although mostly junk content). A digital rental system for ebooks and what not. Ball State's library isn't better than this one. It's the only good thing in this entire city.

Is your library part of the IMCPL system?

Edit: Also, Eternal Darkness is <333.

Malyse

I'm co-signing on Eternal Darkness. Brilliant game.

The sanity effect fuckery is amazing. Play the game in the dark at 0 sanity - INCREDIBLE.
Literally the greatest thing Silicon Knights ever made. It's a shame that Dyack's asinine fuckheadedness and shadiness coupled with their string of failed games killed people's trust in their ability to make another. Shadows of the Eternals could have been the GOAT and completely redefined horror gaming
or it could have been the worst thing in the history of ever. Dice roll.

----

Edit: yoooo, what the fuck is this?

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=925090

Literally the greatest thing Silicon Knights ever made. It's a shame that Dyack's asinine fuckheadedness and shadiness coupled with their string of failed games killed people's trust in their ability to make another. Shadows of the Eternals could have been the GOAT and completely redefined horror gaming
or it could have been the worst thing in the history of ever. Dice roll.

Nintendo really needs to use that system again. I don't need a new Eternal Darkness, partner with Capcom or Konami and get shit done.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
FearlessWhiteFrenchbulldog.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FgeTMqZrS8

Malyse

Nintendo really needs to use that system again. I don't need a new Eternal Darkness, partner with Capcom or Konami and get shit done.

Can you even comprehend how much harder they could fuck with you on Wii U or 3DS? 3d just stops working. Audio only plays from the Gamepad. The screens switch place and the gamepad is upside down.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Works better as a gif.
you can tell it's staged

I don't think it's completely staged

but I think the guy is somewhat of a celebrity in Korea, so the reaction might not be entirely racist, lol

Malyse

That image means nothing in Baltimore and it's surrounding counties. It could be available across the street from him, but for whatever reason, the lines don't run to his building. lol. Shit is super stupid.
I know. Its not at my house but my aunt has it five miles away.

Wynnebeck

Banned
i can't..

3883997793.png

Ahh! You think you have slow internet. You merely got a bad connection. I ordered it. Paid for it! I didn't even know there was high speed internet until I was a man, but by then the speed was BLAZING:

3884133954.png

Slow internet is not for you, because it belongs to me!

Slayven

That's because Iron Man was mostly dog shit outside of some stuff in the 70s and then again in the 2000s. Terrible rouges gallery. Kind of amazing a movie got made about him in the first place. Dude was C-Tier for a looooooooong time. You knew who he was, but that's it.

Also, Sunny's hatred of X-Men is legit. Dude really hates X-Men. I can see why in a lot of ways, but top level Claremont X-Men is some wonderful stuff.

You are insane

jWILL253

Banned
3884158605.png

It was a whole lot slower a second ago, but I turned off my VPN and tested again.

I pay about $20 for this service. 1 Gbit hits my city in January...

harSon

Banned
Ahh! You think you have slow internet. You merely got a bad connection. I ordered it. Paid for it! I didn't even know there was high speed internet until I was a man, but by then the speed was BLAZING:

3884133954.png

Slow internet is not for you, because it belongs to me!

Damn, I'd straight up move.

I posted mine about a week back, it's actually even better now:

3857470838.png

Malyse

Am I the only one who gets pissed when you have to download an update for something you just downloaded? Like, you totes could just put all that shit together! Don't cocktease me.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Is that a double-flop?

It's the fabled Triple-Flop

If you examine the footage closely, I think you'll find it's actually an attempted triple-flop, but one of the players just wasn't committed enough to go all the way to the ground.

hahaha yeah he option selected that shit

"whoooaaooo..ahem....look at these clowns"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom