• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like so?

City-goes-to-church-horses-19788179-2560-1714.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed I'm now a member. I HAVE ASCENDED!

Next step is to do something stupid or awesome enough to get a tag.

I wouldn't hang my hate on Carol being a feminist icon, her history is too shitty for that. But whatever floats some boat. Now Monica Rombeau there is a feminist icon for you. Kick ass cop, kick ass superhero that went on to leading to the avengers.

Yeah, but they're going to wipe away half of that shit. We'll get Carol swagger (cool), military captain (cool), maybe the alcoholic bit (cool), recovery through heroism (cool).

So essentially it'll be the Green Lantern movie, but maybe good.

Slayven

Next step is to do something stupid or awesome enough to get a tag.

Yeah, but they're going to wipe away half of that shit. We'll get Carol swagger (cool), military captain (cool), maybe the alcoholic bit (cool), recovery through heroism (cool).

So essentially it'll be the Green Lantern movie, but maybe good.

I don't really have a dog in the fight, I only really read her in her previous solo series when she had a mini helicarrier and Ariana was there to tell her "you know that is fucked up right?".

God bless Ariana

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Voted this morning. Always surprised at how happy the old folks in the voting places are. They seemed genuinely surprised to see me there. It wasn't very packed but the only other people in the church were middle age so maybe they were surprised I showed up in the first place.

Any of you guys getting Halo: MCC? Just curious.

if its in a BF bundle.

Voted this morning. Always surprised at how happy the old folks in the voting places are. They seemed genuinely surprised to see me there. It wasn't very packed but the only other people in the church were middle age so maybe they were surprised I showed up in the first place.

yeah, this old dude behind me game me a big smile and a triple nod, didn't have to say a word, could just tell he was glad to see someone my age voting.

I don't think I've every owned an xbox

i have never bought a Microsoft console.

won my Xbox at that 48h launch event in NYC.

won my Xbox 360 from the every10minutes.com promo.

it finally died a 4th time out of warranty and i was gifted a HDMI Xbox 360 from a Gaffer (<3 Battlefield GAF) who upgraded to a slim.

jWILL253

Banned
Welp. I did it. I dropped of my ballot about five minutes before they closed.

We really need to move to some sort of electronic/internet-centric voting system...

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I like RE:Rev.

But I really wish they would reboot the series.

No thanks.

There's too much left unanswered and I'd rather have closure than an open plot ended and restarted with more bullshit and even less appeal. They're better off starting a new series altogether than rebooting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom