• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Wait, there are other kinds of omelets?

You're supposed to know this. Food is your lane.

Someone help me decipher this...

bear_riding_horse.jpg

"Yall Mother Fuckers Need Jesus"

Village

You can be a black or dark skinned, inkling in Splatoon. Hopefully they have varying hair styes as well, I need squid dreads.

I think the inventions of both squids and dreads were leading up to this moment. So my kids hair can be on some ursala shit.

G-Fex

I still need to play OoT and MM , I got them on my zelda collectors disc.

Splatoon looks lol. Pretty meh.

Sides I played the best paint related shooter this year that was released and it wasn't even retail, it's fanmade content.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so it looks like Nintendo's plan with Amiibo is "buy your favorite character and we'll put some small scale DLC for them in every game we make" rather than "here's our Amiibo game".

At least so far.

also Splatoon single player looks awesome

Slayven

so it looks like Nintendo's plan with Amiibo is "buy your favorite character and we'll put some small scale DLC for them in every game we make" rather than "here's our Amiibo game".

At least so far.

Why pay 15 dollars if you just going to get a sticker or some shit in a game?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Why pay 15 dollars if you just going to get a sticker or some shit in a game?

why buy any cosmetic game item ever?

that's not the question. the question is "will they support the figures to an extent to make it worth the money if you care about that sort of thing?"

early signs point to "yes" because every WiiU game they announce seems to have amiibo support at some level

Malyse

At least so far.

They gonna drop that Nintendoland 2

----
iE4kbNf.jpg

bpJTsED.jpg

6t9BKng.jpg

Ambivalent at best.

JohnDoe

Banned
Complain about sequels and shit, but then fight to stand in line to drop 50 bones on a 20 year game?

Idk, for me it's a chance to finish an awesome game I never got to play a lot. With updated graphics, better framerate and possibly new content.

G-Fex

That wasn't a prime game, that was a team ninja nono.

Only reason i'd buy a wii again is for metroid prime 3. Twas a cool game.

JohnDoe

Banned
Super Metroid was the last Metroid I ever played.

there's 4 really good Metroid games after Super Metroid, old man.

Yes and for that, we'll never get meatroid back.

Not even a faux shitty gritty reboot ...which I guess Other M was kind of in a stupid bad terrible awful way. #IBlameAnime

Metroid, F-Zero, Starfox... We're never getting them again brehs ;-;
In the meantime, they made Pikmin 3. Like how the fuck is that a better choice than a new Metroid, F-Zero or Starfox?

strobogo

Banned
I played OG Metroid all the time when I'd go to my grandpa's house. But I sucked at it and never made it past the first 2 stages or so. I just liked rolling in a ball.

Malyse

Played the Sonic Boom demo. It feels like even less of a sonic game than the bioware one. That being said, its fun. It has a actiony vibe. Like, in one course I managed to use all the buttons save select, l and r.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom