• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't type if I had paws...

cute-cartoon-bear-typing-computer-forest-18614501.jpg

mmhmm

How often do ya'll think is too often in terms of finding new employment? On one hand, it's career first over loyalty, but on the other hand - when does one's tendency to jump ship begin to adversely effect them?

If you have an offer it's never too soon, but if you're the one looking can't have a bunch of 1-2 year stints on your resume without very good reason.

I don't think ishi can bear this much longer. After she's done with us it'll be grizzly and our eyes will be black. She probably has the most polar glare you can have.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Between nine days six hours and thirty minutes ago and nine days eighteen hours ago. Somewhere around then.

Didn't know you were a big mid-south fan, that's dope. I love mid-south wrasslin
iblXSsM5zXfUL3.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love it when people get wrasslin tags. I can't lie

Slayven

I use to watch this wrestling league that came on late at night. All I can remember is they had an assload of belts. Like they ahd belts for the pacific northwest champion , south east, etc.

I still need to play OoT and MM , I got them on my zelda collectors disc.

Splatoon looks lol. Pretty meh.

Sides I played the best paint related shooter this year that was released and it wasn't even retail, it's fanmade content.
Don't play the Cube version of Majora. It's prone to freezing and is considered to be the worst version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom